Unlived fantasies/Fetishes/Voyeurism

19 is just.....i can't. I wish i could, but it's just too young for my comfort level. Originally Posted by Doove
na, way to young for, agree with Doove
it's a "comfort level" thing Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What's the hang up? Societal norms? This is a fantasy thread you uptight bastards. When did 19 go sour on you? Was it the same time for pay as not?

I have a fantasy about catching a woman burgling my house and taking her as my retribution.
What's the hang up? Societal norms? This is a fantasy thread you uptight bastards. When did 19 go sour on you? Was it the same time for pay as not?

I have a fantasy about catching a woman burgling my house and taking her as my retribution. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
long time ago
when my trick daughter turned 19
or
was it the one I had with the lipstick lesbian Buffalo divorce lawyer
anyways
it was when one of them two daughters turned of age
(btw, I do not know who they are, just that I had them)
and I find it hard to relate to under dirty 30 now days
lol pretend i'm 25 you'd never know the difference. not gunna check IDs (:
Lok good point keira. Im sure if you didnt put that your 19 others would never really know and wouldnt pass a judgement before hand.
But its out there now lol
I have been known to check id's. why trust ecci
I thought of a fantasy today
then ATF called so to late to post it
I have been known to check id's. why trust ecci
I thought of a fantasy today
then ATF called so to late to post it Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Why?
Is it now a reality?
I cant think of anything

actually getting bored or tired of renting ......

maybe I hit th wall , and as I get older am more aware of just how much this must be a job to a lot that I see ... I haven't a lot of interest in trying to unravel that mess in my head ....................

id rather just go out and try to spend some time doing something fun...if that's possible

that must be my fantasy....................yup I just talked myself through it
A 3some with two Asian gals or two black gals. Finding an Asian duo will be a challenge. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Back in the AAA, Golden & VIP days an Asian 3-way was very doable....
Been there done them with white girls and black girls.
Most fun was a 3-way with white Candy from VIP and her Asian friend Jenny, who play very well together. Did the review here that got lost in eccie cyberspace....

Biggest unfulfilled fantasy is doing Brazilian Carnaval in Rio with some HOTT Carioca gals as in below clip....

Why?
Is it now a reality? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
your kidding right
ok I have a fantasy of not doing time
Why?
Is it now a reality? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
your kidding right
ok I have a fantasy of not doing time Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
So you finally DID do it!!!
Oh no, wait, that is what Dove would surmise.

Okay, now I get it.
That's Freaking funny.
Sorry to be so slow on the uptake sometimes....
I thought thats what you guys craved... the younger and skinner the girl, the more sought after... Originally Posted by Amber Does
I think it may be a general thought that guys want younger and skinnier but I think it's more what they don't have at home or have not yet experienced. For the guy getting on in years, (50+), the wife may not have the body she once did and thus he may go looking for younger and thinner to relive his younger days.

For me, I want to experience it all before my good days are up, young, old, big, tall, short, small, white, black, Asian, 3some, more some, just have some...fun.
I find it hard to relate to under dirty 30 now days Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Relate? So you're not the only one that requires a dictionary. Do it.
For me, I want to experience it all before my good days are up, young, old, big, tall, short, small, white, black, Asian, 3some, more some, just have some...fun. Originally Posted by Fredfun00
Variety is the spice of life. Enjoyed em all....save those in the Orca class.....

Save the krill
Save the krill
Save the krill
Save the krill
Rio seems fun I would walk around in one of those outfits!
Variety is the spice of life. Enjoyed em all....save those in the Orca class.....

Save the krill
Save the krill
Save the krill
Save the krill Originally Posted by Celso
Ahhh but if one can find variety with a few
done right the krill you save is self
done wrong is a self killing