Hello from a significant other.....the wife here and....

Ha! I figured I'd get this....believe what you will, but he hasn't. Originally Posted by TheSignificantOther
And if you don't believe her, just ask him and he'll confirm it!!!
am i the only one that noticed the stripper's name was "fancy"...
And if you don't believe her, just ask him and he'll confirm it!!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Ha!
am i the only one that noticed the stripper's name was "fancy"... Originally Posted by thatguybonzo
Spent a miniature fortune on her.
We've actually discussed having two girls come over, one for each of us. Originally Posted by TheSignificantOther
Wow that is so cool! I would love that kind of relationship!
Wow that is so cool! I would love that kind of relationship! Originally Posted by sexydiamond
We don't suffer jealousy...especially in regards to this. I understand he's a man...he's attracted to other women, but his heart is dedicated to me.
Ha! I figured I'd get this....believe what you will, but he hasn't. Originally Posted by TheSignificantOther
You mean he never has had a Saturday afternoon Home Depot run and been gone a while?

"Sorry it took so long babe. They were having a seminar on laying floor tiles."
Significantother to bad your married, I would love to have a wife like you.
Hell I would do anything to have my SO and a provider together, but come to think about it if your willing to get a provider in you bed with your SO you must be pretty special in the first place so that is why he doesn't need to see providers.

Don't mind some of the remarks these guys are saying there just jealous but so I'm I.

Good luck I'm not sure which providers would be best for you but I know there is a lot of great ladies here.
You mean he never has had a Saturday afternoon Home Depot run and been gone a while?

"Sorry it took so long babe. They were having a seminar on laying floor tiles." Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Ha! No. I've even told him to go to a massage parlor but he won't do it without me.....hence why we're here. But I understand people will assume he does visit providers.
Significantother to bad your married, I would love to have a wife like you.
Hell I would do anything to have my SO and a provider together, but come to think about it if your willing to get a provider in you bed with your SO you must be pretty special in the first place so that is why he doesn't need to see providers.

Don't mind some of the remarks these guys are saying there just jealous but so I'm I.

Good luck I'm not sure which providers would be best for you but I know there is a lot of great ladies here. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
Thank you for the nice comments, and yes, i expected to get some grief about it. Hard for people to believe i suppose. Thank you for the comment!
Significant Other, don't worry, I hear ya. I once was in a LTR with a guy who wouldn't even go to the titty bar with me - EVEN WHEN I BEGGED HIM TO! He wouldn't have a 3-some with my and one of my hottest gf's even when I got him drunk and set it all up, I always tried! I guess you could say he had a loyal heart also. Believe me, it's rare, but congrats to you ~ you are very lucky!! And so now...enjoy life and each other to its fullest!

"Sorry it took so long babe. They were having a seminar on laying floor tiles." Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
I'm attending the seminar on "How To Lay Pipe."
Plus if they get a hotel, they can get tipsy after she leaves and keep reliving the whole thing in their minds and playing it out across every inch of the hotel...no drunk driving concerns, no "ugh, look at the mess we just made" worries...(leave $10 for the maid). Hotel sounds better and its nuetral Originally Posted by tntangie
ditto, but i'd leave $20 for the housekeeper!
that's what i left the last time i rented a hotel room for an evening w/ a couple of providers.
Hey I gave it a shot. No its not always rough and tumble, I know the Princess can be very seductive and very sensual. And you dear Lady, well you can be anything you want. I know this couple would be in for a real special evening with the two of you joining them, just wish I was there to watch. Originally Posted by durango95
We've actually discussed having two girls come over, one for each of us. Originally Posted by TheSignificantOther
alreet!! do let us know if you'll be getting the adjoining room, installing a two-way mirror in the way, and selling tickets to cover your costs :^)

seriously, it sounds like all four of you are in for some deliteful experiences!!!
what a great way to end the year!!!
Italian Princess, you dont have to get me drunk to have a 3-some with one of your hot lady friends, just come on over anytime you are the mood. Sorry did not mean to hyjack this thread, the princess just knows how to get me worked up.

PM Delites great suggestion on the two way mirror.

Significant other, your hubby better be extra good to you, as you can see lots of men here would want to take your SO's place and yes including me!