AlexandriaSquirtz & Amber Rain?

WRONG! When male posters called you out for this being an ad, without insulting you, you offered this cute reply

Then later on you added this
*My highlight.

People questioned your ad ( let's call it what it is ), without insulting you. You didn't like it and resorted to refer to them as dicks and assholes. Why? There are over 100,000 registered handles on this site, all with different views. It is on everyone's best interest to adhere to the Forum Guidelines and keep threads civil. If you need further details on your infraction, send me a PM. FYI, I was going to send this as a reply to the PM you sent me, but since you brought it out here in public, this is your answer. Originally Posted by Matador
I asked a question & Amber kinda made it a marketing ad (let's call it what it is)
I've asked for this thread to be closed several times, since I'm the one that started it and it is way off the subject of the simple question I asked in the first place, without a rsponse
It's not an ad I asked a question because we are having lunch today and are considering it Originally Posted by AlexandriaSquirtz

Why yes I am a big dick. I have admitted this fact in open forum and supplied photo backup of my transformation into being a big dick. Alas, while being a big dick ... I am cursed with a mighty 1.3"s of dangling death.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=big+dick

Now back to the original response ... I merely stated your original post looked like an ad. I thought it might be better suited in the ad forums, wherever they may be. I also need to mention that posting taint is good for the soul.
I've asked for this thread to be closed several times, since I'm the one that started it and it is way off the subject of the simple question I asked in the first place, without a rsponse Originally Posted by AlexandriaSquirtz
because you asked, doesn't mean they have to. probably another caveat you were'nt aware of. When you start a topic for discussion, especially about yourself and your body, you make yourself a part of the discussion. Which is why threADs 90% of the time, go south. Some sooner than others. Whether it's about peeing on some poor bastard or not. Carry on.
....and I might add for posterity.......the Owners of this sight have made it quite clear that threADs are allowed........and calling out threADs is allowed......and I am pretty sure they weren't disqualifying anyone from doing so because of their gender......ijs.
Alexandria, this combination does not entice though your ass does, I sense some attitude?
Pmdelites,
Though within your rights and what you say about the guide lines is true I am sure the moderators would appreciate it if fewer folks got all butt hurt and burdened them with trivial bullshit.

For the record I find most of your post dull, droll and repetitive so I exercise my right to ignore and have never been inclined to return or reply to a moderator about it.

I am not going to change your nature, nor you mine. It really is not that big a deal, less anyone threatens me or others well being I find the longer moderators stay out threads there is far more humor and information exchanged.

Folks might consider taking this for what it is.
For the most part offenders will be dealt with by a wise community without interruption or infraction
A disruption of people putting themselves on display only thwarts one to make wise decisions.
I sometime find glimmers of wisdom when a moderator speaks from heart and not position.
Why yes I am a big dick. I have admitted this fact in open forum and supplied photo backup of my transformation into being a big dick. Alas, while being a big dick ... I am cursed with a mighty 1.3"s of dangling death.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=big+dick

Now back to the original response ... I merely stated your original post looked like an ad. I thought it might be better suited in the ad forums, wherever they may be. I also need to mention that posting taint is good for the soul. Originally Posted by pyramider
LMFAO! I have discussed your obsession with "taint" with several people!
Good lord. Seemed like a pretty innocent question to me.

Alexandria, it sounds like fun to me. Wish I wasn't so far away right now!

So I want to know how many of U guys would be interested if Amber Rain & myself may happen to decide to team up on U???
Originally Posted by AlexandriaSquirtz
LMFAO! I have discussed your obsession with "taint" with several people! Originally Posted by AlexandriaSquirtz

What obsession? Taint is not an obsession ... its a lifestyle.
So I want to know how many of U guys would be interested if Amber Rain & myself may happen to decide to team up on U???
Originally Posted by AlexandriaSquirtz
Sounds like doubles PSE experience to me. The guys who are into squirting will love it.
But you guys should have just announced. I mean, you had no way of knowing that people would get so catty about it, but most people really have no idea what they want til you offer it to them IMHO.

Good luck!
Thank you str8!!!

If it's not your thing.. then....don't worry about it... if it is...then we're wondering should we?

Sounds from the list of pm's... we should!!!...

So, anyways... wish all of you the best of luck in whatever you wish to consume.

Stay safe EVERYONE!!!
Alexandria & Amber, I can't wait. It's going to be a lot of fun.

Motley Fool
Can't wait either Motley. Will be finally nice to meet you. Thanks for the support.

Have a good night everyone.
LET'S GET BACK ON TRACK.

If you are a guy and would be interested let her know. If not then please do not post on this one.

Chipper Originally Posted by chipper
question for the ops

I know the ThreAD starter was askin GUYS. errr but

If a gal wanted to pay for rain and posted, would ya be ok with that and be gay for pay?????
I asked a question & Amber kinda made it a marketing ad (let's call it what it is) Originally Posted by AlexandriaSquirtz
You realize you just threw your new employment partner under the bus?