Dick sucking lips/Eye contact

Would love to taste your "chili" Dannie! Lol
Well it sure as Hell ain't Wolf Brand dog foo..I mean, chili. I have some spice

And NO BEANS!
Besides, asking "who is best", is like asking who makes the best chili in Dallas, amongst 2,000 or more people. Some like cheap, nasty-ass Wolf Brand Chili, some like the real thing. Just depends on what you consider, "best".

I'd be happy to engage anyone in a staring contest during BBBJ Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
I love the nasty ass Wolf Brand Chili.
I love the nasty ass Wolf Brand Chili.
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Need I say more??
We all like different things.

My point was, asking "who is the best" will only bring the names of just about every provider that advertises here. It's an exercise in futility. Everyone likes something different, just like Tara loves chili from a can, not everyone thinks that's the "best" this great state has to offer .

I give the best eye contact during BBBJ and BCD. There. Close the thread please
Don't know yet, but I would think Dannie and Tara both have the 4 alarm jalapeno chili!!!!
Need I say more??
We all like different things.

My point was, asking "who is the best" will only bring the names of just about every provider that advertises here. It's an exercise in futility. Everyone likes something different, just like Tara loves chili from a can, not everyone thinks that's the "best" this great state has to offer .

I give the best eye contact during BBBJ and BCD. There. Close the thread please Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Love Chili from a can. But also love expensive things as well. Its my personal taste. If I like the chili that comes from a can instead of a 20.00 bowl of chili then by gosh I am going for the can chili.
You go girl.
I even shat some like on your post.
Ladies, we have digressed from my original question. Looks like I have several new ladies to add to my "to do" list. Looking forward to contacting you all when I get back to town.
I agree "best" is a silly term here, "top" is only slightly less silly. When I read these titles I always insert the term "in your opinion" in my own mind. While I wish I had more first hand knowledge of a "broader" sampling, this sort of thread is an ideal place for ladies to post more photos of their lovely eyes and lips.

This one is from a few years ago, and meant more as an artistic expression rather than a pix for ads, she wanted a very dark background, since she had her hair pulled back the final result reminds me of a mocha version of the chick in the first Star Trek movie (although Pleasure does really have hair!). But still, those eyes and those lips are as they are in real life, totally awesome!

So come on ladies, give us a peek at those peepers!

You go girl.
I even shat some like on your post. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
LoL