Doubles question

My thoughts are gay...... that being said , I like to simply kiss the other woman. The way the first woman rides me dictates how the make out session goes. It is extremely intimate with all parties being the vibes...To me this is extremely hot
  • HUMP!
  • 06-10-2015, 11:43 AM
When one provider is cowgirl, what would you like to see the other provider doing (assuming that sitting on your face isn't an option)? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I would like the other provider to softly speak into my ear all sorts of dirty talk of how good the CG is.
I would like the other provider to softly speak into my ear all sorts of dirty talk of how good the CG is. Originally Posted by HUMP!
hell yeaaaaaaaa
How about the 2nd lady under me as I ride her strapon RCG style? Not sure that I'm agile enough, but it sounds like fun.
I would like the other provider to softly speak into my ear all sorts of dirty talk of how good the CG is. Originally Posted by HUMP!
I like the way you think!
In my little fantasy world: I'm sitting on the couch, you are reverse cowgirl on me and the other lady is kneeling between my legs providing oral pleasure to us both...... Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
I'm trying to figure out the logistics of getting my mouth on his balls while she's riding him - has anyone done it? I don't know if it would work if she had a juicy booty...? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Now that's some funny shit.

I like your "I don't give f... " spunk.
  • HUMP!
  • 06-11-2015, 08:36 AM
DR & CSB: Yes, that's it, just try to get inside my head; please do!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh a mind fuck is awesome!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
DR, one of my favorite movie clips of all time!

-Nilla
lol I know..that is how a good doubles should start!!
DR--who are the two actresses in that scene?
DR--who are the two actresses in that scene? Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Sarah Michelle Gellar & Selma Blair

The scene is from the movie "Cruel Intentions"
Yep great movie