MAJOR COFFEE CHAIN: Won’t Let Cop Use It’s Toilet Because …

Keep avoiding answering the question EUNUCH ! More deflection and transference . We've all come to expect that from a lying cum guzzler like you. Is that part of YOUR 'Don't ask, Don't tell" policy ? Part of your "patient, therapist privilege " ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I answered it. The fact you don't like the answer isn't my problem. That fact that your turd cutter is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway is also not my problem. I don't care if big willy has an elephant dick, you'll never feel it. Got it now, shitbird?
I answered it. The fact you don't like the answer isn't my problem. That fact that your turd cutter is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway is also not my problem. I don't care if big willy has an elephant dick, you'll never feel it. Got it now, shitbird? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You said his dick wasn't "that" big. Define "that" as a size and how YOU know what size his dick is in relation to that definition.
You said his dick wasn't "that" big. Define "that" as a size and how YOU know what size his dick is in relation to that definition. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're too goddamn dumb to live. It's a good thing breathing is involuntary...

The joke is that your asshole is SO fucking huge, it doesn't even matter what size his dick is, you'll never feel it. The size of his dick is irrelevant, your asshole is that fucking huge. If you can't get that, you're fucking retarded, for real, like you have an IQ below 80.
You're too goddamn dumb to live. It's a good thing breathing is involuntary...

The joke is that your asshole is SO fucking huge, it doesn't even matter what size his dick is, you'll never feel it. The size of his dick is irrelevant, your asshole is that fucking huge. If you can't get that, you're fucking retarded, for real, like you have an IQ below 80. Originally Posted by WombRaider
YOU would know about having a HUGE asshole, since you're 100% asshole and how to make it bigger to fit even MORE cocks at all of those orgies that you promote and sponsor down at the 'holes. You made the size of your hero Slick Willy's dick relevant when you said " It isn't THAT big ". It's been made relevant in the past when your hero had a description of it read in court during his trail for sexual assault on Paula Corbin Jones, woomby. So show us some guts and let's see if your "description" matches what's in the public record. Since you're the lover of ALL cocks, I'll leave it to you and your " vast writing experience" to compare and contrast the 2 descriptions of Slick Willy's cock and tell us all about it !! Let's see some of that "prose" that you claim that you have to describe Willy's " Longfellow" , or whatever size it maybe !!!! Just tell us what "THAT" means in real world measurement.
YOU would know about having a HUGE asshole, since you're 100% asshole and how to make it bigger to fit even MORE cocks at all of those orgies that you promote and sponsor down at the 'holes. You made the size of your hero Slick Willy's dick relevant when you said " It isn't THAT big ". It's been made relevant in the past when your hero had a description of it read in court during his trail for sexual assault on Paula Corbin Jones, woomby. So show us some guts and let's see if your "description" matches what's in the public record. Since you're the lover of ALL cocks, I'll leave it to you and your " vast writing experience" to compare and contrast the 2 descriptions of Slick Willy's cock and tell us all about it !! Let's see some of that "prose" that you claim that you have to describe Willy's " Longfellow" , or whatever size it maybe !!!! Just tell us what "THAT" means in real world measurement. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
you're so gay, your blood type is semen.
you're so gay, your blood type is semen. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You can't even come up with new insults, so you have to recycle the one's that other's have used on YOUR swishy walking ass, pobrecita puta manflora ! You're beginning to bore me puta.
You can't even come up with new insults, so you have to recycle the one's that other's have used on YOUR swishy walking ass, pobrecita puta manflora ! You're beginning to bore me puta. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You've been boring me for weeks. Giving up your swishy ways you degenerate cocksucker? As fat as your fucking thighs are, you probably start a fire in your pants when you swishy walk down the street. They see your flaming ass coming from a mile away.
You've been boring me for weeks. Giving up your swishy ways you degenerate cocksucker? As fat as your fucking thighs are, you probably start a fire in your pants when you swishy walk down the street. They see your flaming ass coming from a mile away. Originally Posted by WombRaider
More of your transference woomby ? We've all seen the pictures of YOUR morbidly obese Momma / SEEster on here woomby ! Every time you leave your Momma / SEEster's basement and step out of the house to go to work at Talleywackers, her house gets elevated 3 feet ! That "wide load" sign or YOUR swishy walking ass isn't just there as an advertisement for how many cocks you can take at once, either ! Pobrecita GORDA puta !
More of your transference woomby ? We've all seen the pictures of YOUR morbidly obese Momma / SEEster on here woomby ! Every time you leave your Momma / SEEster's basement and step out of the house to go to work at Talleywackers, her house gets elevated 3 feet ! That "wide load" sign or YOUR swishy walking ass isn't just there as an advertisement for how many cocks you can take at once, either ! Pobrecita GORDA puta ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Go mow some yards and eat some bean burritos, puto. Take a swim while you're at it, right back across the rio grande

Quit leaching off my goddamn taxes, you degenerate shit rat. Take you and your fucking 15 kids and GTFO.