What celebrity does the average client look like?

Now, that was funny, Adrienne.
I've been told I look a lot like Jack Haley.
Yes. I think this is more what I originally meant! So??

But I do love this thread became us clients coming out. I'm probably Jon Stewart. lol. Originally Posted by timtim001
Was not criticizing your post my man

I was told.that I look like Omar Epps...then they realized I used a fake pic and that I really look like Garrett Morris...lol
Was not criticizing your post my man

I was told.that I look like Omar Epps...then they realized I used a fake pic and that I really look like Garrett Morris...lol Originally Posted by plove35
Lol. I worded my response poorly. The "so..." Was meant as "so... Ladies, tell us how many of us would actually turn your head in public"

I liked that spin on it.
Lol. I worded my response poorly. The "so..." Was meant as "so... Ladies, tell us how many of us would actually turn your head in public"

I liked that spin on it. Originally Posted by timtim001
Turn head? No. Turn stomach? That's me..
Exactly....
Better question...how many clients have they seen that they would say would catch thier eye in a normal setting? Originally Posted by plove35
to state the obvious.. You sure would
to state the obvious.. You sure would Originally Posted by melannie_star
Well hot damn...thank you dear
I am told I look like a younger Brad Pitt by my SO friends.
I hope that gets all you ladies excited to see me.
For some reason, I always imagine this guy:

And that my friends is why Providers love K9. They don't have to look at us. They don't have us on top of them and they can pretend we are someone else.

But how can any provider not be swept off their feet by....

That is a hilarious picture Von. ROTFL
Danny Devitto
I've been told I look like Wayne Gretzky. Also Dylan McDermott and another told me the President in Scandal Tony Goldwyn. I don't see any of those except maybe Gretzky.
Fat Bastard.
White Uncle Phil.