Trump has saved 2 million American lives

Like I was saying, crow is the fruit of the skies... Originally Posted by Lapdog
Dont step in it scrappy pup

lolling
Yupper 4 more just sayin
Fucking kenyan Originally Posted by winn dixie
UBA Fucking prick. He won by a large margin. Can't let it go can you?
Yupper 4 more just sayin Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Actually 3 more.

Months.
UBA Fucking prick. He won by a large margin. Can't let it go can you? Originally Posted by PillowPilot
The unhinged dims cannot refrain from name calling and hostility!

Your statement means nothing! odummer is still kenyan!

+ 2 million lives saved by Saint Trump Originally Posted by winn dixie
Fake Math.
I'm just curious where the fuck this scientific data came from that Trump saved 2 million lives and why people are ignorant enough to believe it. How do you even prove that bullshit?

I look at it much differently. Trump lost over 200K lives and it would have been much higher if government officials were dumb enough to acquiesce to that dipshit and open everything up months ago like his careless ass wanted them to do.
Idiots still think that ONE PERSON is responsible for that hoax.

Trump is.
I'm just curious where the fuck this scientific data came from that Trump saved 2 million lives and why people are ignorant enough to believe it. How do you even prove that bullshit?

I look at it much differently. Trump lost over 200K lives and it would have been much higher if government officials were dumb enough to acquiesce to that dipshit and open everything up months ago like his careless ass wanted them to do. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I agree with you.

However, his cult is so far gone it doesn't really matter anymore.

Voting has begun. Exorcise this dumbass demon!

Saint Trump + 2 million while dementia joe was in his basement

I look at it much differently. Trump lost over 200K lives and it would have been much higher if government officials were dumb enough to acquiesce to that dipshit and open everything up months ago like his careless ass wanted them to do. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
+1

Trump wanted to open things back up before Easter Sunday!
UBA Fucking prick. He won by a large margin. Can't let it go can you? Originally Posted by PillowPilot

Wonder if Hillary ever did figure out What Happened?
Wonder if Hillary accepted the outcome of the election?
Triggered much, oh shit billary didn't win
The unhinged dims cannot refrain from name calling Originally Posted by winn dixie
Pot calling the kettle black.