Who should be the next President?

You forgot the Cuomos of New York, the Bidens of Delaware, and the D'Alesandros of Maryland (Nancy Pelosi is a D'Alesandro by birth) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Let's not forget the Barlycorns of trailer valley
She lied about WMD's and willingly supported torture she's educated but NOT qualified. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Since when did "lying" and "supporting torture" disqualify anyone?

She's Black, Female, Gay, and plays golf. Like I said: "A liberal's wet dream."

Better than someone who ...

lies, supported torture, and ....

... is White, Female, Asexual, doesn't play golf, and doesn't give a shit ...

Since when did "lying" and "supporting torture" disqualify anyone?

She's Black, Female, Gay, and plays golf. Like I said: "A liberal's wet dream."

Better than someone who ...

lies, supported torture, and ....

... is White, Female, Asexual, doesn't play golf, and doesn't give a shit ...

Originally Posted by LexusLover

If she wants to run as Hilary's VP I'm all for it.

Clinton / Rice 2016 has a nice ring to it
You live on the democrat plantation. You will always be a slave.

I feel sorry for you. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Well you do realize there is a place in East Africa called Zanzibar that was a major site for the slave trade long before the American colonies were settled. So I am sure he's up for the slave role.

Jim
Well you do realize there is a place in East Africa called Zanzibar that was a major site for the slave trade long before the American colonies were settled. So I am sure he's up for the slave role.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Glad to see you researching. It is a beautiful place to vacation ;-)
Save your sorrow you're straight out of a comic book to me. I'm a progressive who believes Dems make mistakes too however, they're more honest than Republicans who run on family values platforms and purposely and willfully create lies to mislead the ignorant masses of Republican voters. They've convinced all these poor people to believe in an ideology that doesn't welcome them at the highest levels. People riding around in broken down pick-up trucks from the 60's piss poor and yet believing in some odd ball republican ideals of the 1%. Republicans in Congress are masterful at misleading people I will give them credit for that. I laugh when I see someone as educated as Ted Cruz spouting the stuff he does to get votes from the uneducated masses. It is funny but also sad. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

They own you.
Glad to see you researching. It is a beautiful place to vacation ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Yeah for rich Arabs and white Europeans.

Jim
I laugh when I see someone as educated as Ted Cruz spouting the stuff he does to get votes from the uneducated masses. It is funny but also sad. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
I didn't realize Ted Cruz got that much of the vote from the Democrats.

That is funny.
Yeah for rich Arabs and white Europeans.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Awesome glad I can summon my ~25% white ancestry to fly me to Zanzibar ;-)
I didn't realize Ted Cruz got that much of the vote from the Democrats.

That is funny. Originally Posted by LexusLover

what's even funnier is he actually got none from Dems - Go figure ;-)
The Presidential race has been reduced to who has the best gimmick. You know "1st whatever" president.

Maybe Larry the Cable Guy should run.
The Presidential race has been reduced to who has the best gimmick. You know "1st whatever" president.

Maybe Larry the Cable Guy should run. Originally Posted by boardman

Personally I would love to see Republicans run Todd Palin he'd be the first open secessionist to run

Maybe Larry the Cable Guy should run. Originally Posted by boardman
I bet Chris Christie does run.
Condi Rice, with Bobby Jindal as her Running Mate.
Glad to see you researching. It is a beautiful place to vacation ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Good then move there.

You are knee jerk progressive that believes every left-wing trope about capitalism, the GOP, and white people that Bill Maher spouts.