What Biden done for the good of the country

Also what about those $1400 checks Joe sent us. I couldn’t wait to spend my Biden money! I blew it all on an hour and a half with a high dollar hottie. The money didn’t last very long, but the memories will last a lifetime! Originally Posted by Tiny

Dammit Tiny you and TC are killing me here with your posts. And LMFAO at least you spent those Biden bucks on a HDH. I think that I gave mine to my grandkids to go and blow on something. Nonetheless I am still trying to think of something that Biden has accomplished.
I believe you are missing the sarcasm. Originally Posted by texassapper

You are correct. I missed it on his first post and didn't see his next one until i posted. Thank god he wasn't serious.
  • Tiny
  • 05-24-2024, 03:04 PM
Im waiting for him to payoff my house. He is so good at spending other peoples money. Originally Posted by Budman
That’s a great idea! If he can pay off peoples’ student loans, then why not mortgages too!
That’s a great idea! If he can pay off peoples’ student loans, then why not mortgages too! Originally Posted by Tiny

Come on now Tiny. What's old Joe going to for us that have already paid off our mortgage. Kids didn't have any student loans so can't get a piece of that pie so I guess I am getting screwed all around since Biden has not done anything that benefits me.
Dammit Tiny you and TC are killing me here with your posts. And LMFAO at least you spent those Biden bucks on a HDH. I think that I gave mine to my grandkids to go and blow on something. Nonetheless I am still trying to think of something that Biden has accomplished. Originally Posted by golferguy55

So are all the lefties.
They can't even come up with anything that Trump did that was bad for the USA.
They can't even come up with anything that Trump did that was bad for the USA. Originally Posted by Budman
Got elected in 2016
Got elected in 2016 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so
Got elected in 2016 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

That's the best you got
That's the best you got Originally Posted by Budman

Come on now budman you should not expect anything less from Yssup. I mean after all he has close to 60k posts of the same ilk. He is like the rest of the lefties and is afraid to admit that his hero Sleepy Joe has not done too much to improve his life.
More than the convo is worth, bud, so yeah.
The reason the MAGA cult members can't think of Biden administration accomplishments is they are brainwashed. They are very easy to locate. Here is one. Notice the bipartisan praise.

In an Executive Order on Port Security, the White House announced on February 21st that it is taking steps to secure the nation's ports and supply chains.

The Biden Administration's actions include:
*A $20 billion dollar investment in U.S. crane production in partnership with PACECO Corp., a subsidiary of Mitsui E&S Co., Ltd of Japan that is based in the U.S.
*Requiring crane operators to address Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) system vulnerabilities
*Mandatory reporting of maritime cyber incidents/threats

"You need to have confidence in the manufacturer and fundamentally, we don't have confidence in the Chinese manufacturers to do the right thing," said Herbert Lin, a Stanford Fellow with expertise in cybersecurity and national security.

Lin says the big concern is China could embed malicious code or spyware in the cranes' operating software, that could be nearly impossible to detect, allowing China to disrupt U.S. supply chains or gather data.

"They're now computer controlled," Lin said. "The concern, of course, is who is going to provide the programming for all those computers. Obviously, it's the manufacturers and the manufacturers are Chinese," Lin said.

In a rare show of bipartisan agreement, a Republican House Homeland Security Subcommittee praised the executive order as "the right move by the administration."
The reason the MAGA cult members can't think of Biden administration accomplishments is they are brainwashed. They are very easy to locate. Here is one. Notice the bipartisan praise.

In an Executive Order on Port Security, the White House announced on February 21st that it is taking steps to secure the nation's ports and supply chains.

The Biden Administration's actions include:
*A $20 billion dollar investment in U.S. crane production in partnership with PACECO Corp., a subsidiary of Mitsui E&S Co., Ltd of Japan that is based in the U.S.
*Requiring crane operators to address Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) system vulnerabilities
*Mandatory reporting of maritime cyber incidents/threats

"You need to have confidence in the manufacturer and fundamentally, we don't have confidence in the Chinese manufacturers to do the right thing," said Herbert Lin, a Stanford Fellow with expertise in cybersecurity and national security.

Lin says the big concern is China could embed malicious code or spyware in the cranes' operating software, that could be nearly impossible to detect, allowing China to disrupt U.S. supply chains or gather data.

"They're now computer controlled," Lin said. "The concern, of course, is who is going to provide the programming for all those computers. Obviously, it's the manufacturers and the manufacturers are Chinese," Lin said.

In a rare show of bipartisan agreement, a Republican House Homeland Security Subcommittee praised the executive order as "the right move by the administration." Originally Posted by VitaMan
... HEE HEE! ... Just spilled-over me beer from laughin'!

... So Joe Biden just did one o' those "Executive Orders"
to strengthen "Port Security" - and yet does precious little
on actual Border Security... ... Crikey!... Thanks, Joe!

#### Salty
You don't understand the complexity of border security.
You don't understand the complexity of border security. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Do you VM? If so please explain it to those people on the border trying to make a living while being overrun by those illegal foreign exchange students as I refer to them.