This is why you can't have nice things... Yes, I said it!!!

• BLM69
  • 01-15-2019, 04:49 PM
Lmfaooooo aww you don’t like being talked to stupid either go figure 🤷🏻♀️ Like I said you don’t have to keep commenting 😉 find another thread to troll, why you so interested in mine 🤔 Originally Posted by Versace
Versace might be the wrong name for you as it is all about quality, you should consider a ghetto brand to match your content posted here. IJS
😂😂 have a good life ✌🏻

Versace might be the wrong name for you as it is all about quality, you should consider a ghetto brand to match your content posted here. IJS Originally Posted by BLM69
  • dgc92
  • 01-15-2019, 05:08 PM
😂😂😂😂 not everything I said applied to your comment clearly but if the shoe fits, why are you even commenting at all it literally had nothing to do with my original post as I SAID. You’re probably right there could possibly be a murder she wrote episode on though you clearly know more about that than I would son Maybe you have a grandma fettish, I’m not old enough for you yet 😂 Originally Posted by Versace
Only way I could be into older chicks than you is if I were into necrophilia.

And Analeese is right. I checked out your site after that thing about your rates being too high. I've paid 500 an hour before. I don't like to, there's plenty of great ones in the 300 range, but sometimes I see a girl that just looks so good I have to have a piece, even knowing I'll be disappointed and tell myself "should have saved that extra 200." And I won't lie, your body's kicking like a kangaroo with a black belt. But you know what's not sexy at all? A woman with an ego so massive it can't handle some light, obviously facetious shit-talking. You took me from not knowing who the fuck you are, to seeing you've got a major attitude problem, to finally getting curious enough to take a look and say "Damn, I wish her ego were human-sized." This thread has been an emotional rollercoaster.
  • BLM69
  • 01-15-2019, 05:11 PM
😂😂 have a good life ✌🏻 Originally Posted by Versace
I know all about all you ghetto rich queens, your swap meet gear is fake btw. Stay hood rich LOL
Yes she is absolutely right, I shouldn’t have let y’all get to me, my entire point of this thread was about me having to change my number and about me not being harassed for my decisions though that is all that came out of this entire thread was me still being attacked but yet when I defend myself I’m wrong and am seen like I’m the one with an attitude, but it should have never gotten this far, I should have ignored the bs.

Only way I could be into older chicks than you is if I were into necrophilia.

And Analeese is right. I checked out your site after that thing about your rates being too high. I've paid 500 an hour before. I don't like to, there's plenty of great ones in the 300 range, but sometimes I see a girl that just looks so good I have to have a piece, even knowing I'll be disappointed and tell myself "should have saved that extra 200." And I won't lie, your body's kicking like a kangaroo with a black belt. But you know what's not sexy at all? A woman with an ego so massive it can't handle some light, obviously facetious shit-talking. You took me from not knowing who the fuck you are, to seeing you've got a major attitude problem, to finally getting curious enough to take a look and say "Damn, I wish her ego were human-sized." This thread has been an emotional rollercoaster. Originally Posted by dgc92
  • dgc92
  • 01-15-2019, 05:29 PM
Yes she is absolutely right, I shouldn’t have let y’all get to me, my entire point of this thread was about me having to change my number and about me not being harassed for my decisions though that is all that came out of this entire thread was me still being attacked but yet when I defend myself I’m wrong and am seen like I’m the one with an attitude, but it should have never gotten this far, I should have ignored the bs. Originally Posted by Versace
No, see. There's a right way and a wrong way to say things. I'm pretty sure you could have communicated the same information without coming off like an egocentric drama queen. I'm pretty sure you could do the same with your profile comment about being on the Catholic list. You could maybe reconsider how you're telling us the things you're telling us. Me personally, I don't care if I can plant my seeds in your field. I do care that you seem more the type to stand on my balls in 9-inch stilettos than give me a good time.

Here's a secret. Lots of men like treating their woman like a princess. Even the rented ones. But when I see a woman who thinks she DESERVES to be treated that way, that's an instant turn-off.

Again. Not what you say. Just how you say it. But like BLM said, there's a market for dominatrixes. Good luck finding your subs.
Yes she is absolutely right, I shouldn’t have let y’all get to me, my entire point of this thread was about me having to change my number and about me not being harassed for my decisions though that is all that came out of this entire thread was me still being attacked but yet when I defend myself I’m wrong and am seen like I’m the one with an attitude, but it should have never gotten this far, I should have ignored the bs. Originally Posted by Versace
That’s what happens when you try to fight with people on the internet
Your best option when you have to post things like this ...is to post facts and get to the point and then never go back to the thread to reply again.

Awhile back someone stole my phone from outside of my day job and I posted about it here...I was shocked of the things I was accused of when that happen ...

You’re right you should have ignored the BS...someone will always have something to say about something and the people here seem to love to pick apart at what is said

Edit: the poster above me said a true statement. It’s not what is said but how it’s said
Lol n omg op....you're are getting trolled by the big little man whose only claim to fame is bashing ladies he can never have. Just let it ride or fk with him. His mission on here is to get ladies banned while he be crawling around full of it....with no lady

Edit...charge what you want girl. Some Guys will see you and some won't . It's your choice
  • BLM69
  • 01-15-2019, 05:35 PM
There's always a market for BBQ cuties here, she'll do just fine, even being as a angry provider

Don't let TS guy WK you, he's been the reason 2 ladies have been banned! He's 0 for 2
0 - 2
Lol. I'm a trump basher...not a lady I can never have basher. 0-2 with losers is a win win for me dudes
Are the ladies who were banned not to be held accountable for what they did? We’re all adults here ...which usually means we make our own choices lol
  • dgc92
  • 01-15-2019, 06:05 PM
Lol. I'm a trump basher...not a lady I can never have basher. 0-2 with losers is a win win for me dudes Originally Posted by Tsmokies

BLM is Trump?!

Dude. You're not supposed to out the members here. Though I'll agree this one is noteworthy.
I said what I said... respect goes both ways your initial comment was meant to disrespect me whether joking or not I’m far from everything you say but you will never get to know that and I’m clearly not missing out you’re obviously on the troll train but when you poke the sleeping bear the bear will wake up and eat you period.

I’m done with y’all, good riddance 😏

No, see. There's a right way and a wrong way to say things. I'm pretty sure you could have communicated the same information without coming off like an egocentric drama queen. I'm pretty sure you could do the same with your profile comment about being on the Catholic list. You could maybe reconsider how you're telling us the things you're telling us. Me personally, I don't care if I can plant my seeds in your field. I do care that you seem more the type to stand on my balls in 9-inch stilettos than give me a good time.

Here's a secret. Lots of men like treating their woman like a princess. Even the rented ones. But when I see a woman who thinks she DESERVES to be treated that way, that's an instant turn-off.

Again. Not what you say. Just how you say it. But like BLM said, there's a market for dominatrixes. Good luck finding your subs. Originally Posted by dgc92
  • L.A.
  • 01-15-2019, 08:11 PM
Been a member since 2011 you should know better than to make that initial post. What do you expect to gain from it? So a guy you've seen before crossed the line, block him, add him to your DNS list, report him in the female only section and move on with your life. The initial post and definitely all of the subsequent posts do not make you look good. Just my two cents but I'm sure I'm wrong.