Pic ? for everyone

I know ... it was a joke ... I guess I forgot my sarcasm font
Ewwwww! I don't know what looks grosser, that sloppy ass cake or him. I hate guys that try to hard too look sexy.

Originally Posted by Russ38
I know ... it was a joke ... I guess I forgot my sarcasm font Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
gotcha! forgot to give kudos on knowing how to rotate an image to.
edit, not worth the aggravation. It's way past my dang bedtime.
hey, hey, hey! why do all these threads turn into guy/girl smackin, slappin, slam fests?

this is supposed to be about boardman

Attachment 331193

so I don't have to be like the above cat. :P (is there a smiley on it's side?)

and it has probably been seen but this cracked me up! reminded me of the metaphorical measuring contest threads seem to turn into of which I was speaking of.

also I thought it should be boardman's new avatar.

Attachment 331194 Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
FTFY

Oh, and I used that Avatar about four years ago right after the spiderman one.
Al's Formal Wear! just make sure you don't forget the cummerbund. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
WU has stated on numerous threads that he never liked me so I thinck best man is out of the question.

Perhaps I could at least be an usher at the royal eccie wedding, I mean he does throw me shrimp from time to time, albeit in the middle of Richmond Ave.

My wife's head exploded a long time ago...but no...her and Lauren have one very important thing in common when it comes to photos which makes them the same...

Whoa, whoa, whoa...where did I ever say that? Originally Posted by Wakeup
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...675&highlight= (Post #16)

"So if your point was that you wouldn't be mad, then why would you ever say you're not mad? Dramatic effect or something?

But I do see...you're confused...telling your ATF that you love her doesn't make you a WK...having her picture as your avatar doesn't make you a WK...you understand now?

That being said, Valerie isn't my ATF...I've never been her client...so I can't classify her as that...she's my wife, and my friend..."

On them enjoying messing with people (post #18):

"This is exactly why my wife and I do this...it's funny to watch you flounder to try and label what we are...suffice to say, I'm not like you and your WK ways with Alyssa...you have any other classifications you'd like to put me in, or are you ready to just accept that?"

~

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...675&highlight= (Post #16)

"So if your point was that you wouldn't be mad, then why would you ever say you're not mad? Dramatic effect or something?

But I do see...you're confused...telling your ATF that you love her doesn't make you a WK...having her picture as your avatar doesn't make you a WK...you understand now?

That being said, Valerie isn't my ATF...I've never been her client...so I can't classify her as that...she's my wife, and my friend..."

On them enjoying messing with people (post #18):

"This is exactly why my wife and I do this...it's funny to watch you flounder to try and label what we are...suffice to say, I'm not like you and your WK ways with Alyssa...you have any other classifications you'd like to put me in, or are you ready to just accept that?"

~

__________________ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

He didn't say he hadn't been BCD, he just said he's never been a "client", meaning, he wants you to think he didn't pay, but has been BCD.
Pretty sure he has posted that he hasn't been bcd either, but I don't care enough to look right now, lol. Maybe he's her long distance pimp?

~
Nah. As grotesque as it may seem someone was willing to have sex with nonhobby persona wakeup of their own volition
This thread was fun yesterday, what the hell happened?
no clue how my question about people who can't rotate pictures turned into the thread it is now.
Lets give it a fresh start ........

ok it's my 100th post. :P super cool right? *sarcasm*

I was going to ask just the guys then decided wth, why not ask anyone willing to answer, even the girls. might as well get the perspective of the ones I notice more often doing it (came back to ad this part)

what is up with the sideways showcase pics? does that bug anyone else like it does me? why don't you girls just rotate the image files so they are straight up and down? (or, do any of you guys know why they don't?) do some girls just not know how to? heck, I get tempted to save the image file myself, rotate it and e-mail it back to them! :P if it's supposed to add something I must be missing it but do share. I prefer it so I don't have crick my neck. now that I think about it typing this, I have seen guys do the same. heck, stop that! rotate the images! it's easy!

if this has been brought up before, my apologies. I didn't feel like digging/searching through the forums and I'm curious. also, on the plus side, since I am the one starting the thread I know this isn't an ad. *sarcasm again* Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Where's Carkido?

He owes Z-Bar a beer.

Come forth Carkido.