The left is starting to awaken on Syria

Now, try to be nice to Little Eva. He tries so hard to measure up, but he just lacks the wherewithal. I mean, imagine what his life must be like. He lacks the intellectual capacity to engage in meaningful conversation on this SHMB. How sad is that? I mean, he lacks even the most rudimentary skills, which Assup and BiSex just barely achieved. To be stupider than even those two must make Eva's life a living hell. So just let Eva play around the edges, it will no effect on the outcome of anything.

Keep trying, Eva! You'll get a Participation Ribbon at the ceremony later. Good job! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

OMG look who is alive, (well maybe.)Hanoi Jane lives with her same silly shit. How is the underground bunker working out for you.? Most AntiAmerican who ever graced us with her wit. Silly bitch. Go back to
After the meeting, the top two Republicans in the House - Speaker John Boehner and Majority Leader Eric Cantor - and top Democrat Nancy Pelosi said they would back military action against Syria.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/senate-like...140812477.html
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Those posturing politicos have nothing to fear but an occasional paper-cut . . . or being wounded by an errant cosmetic surgical blade. Let those Islamic fanatics mutually deplete their weapons stocks and willing jihadists, and then the U.S. can emphatically deal with the victor.