questions from a new stunnging provider

Shades of lil michelle. Jus' sayin'....
Jaylee
Here's to wishing you great success here! Yes we are an acquired taste. Most times it's good natured ribbing so don't take it too serious. Dannie is a rock star.

I think most ladies and gents would recommend you finding your comfort zone in rates and services. You can always change your menu as you go. Just show up, do your best, and remember there are a lot more good guys than jerks...but there are jerks. Don't let them get under your skin too much.
If you need any help, please feel free to contact me....
Simple homemade pics will work just fine.

Guys just want to know what to expect.

Do you have any reviews yet?
  • aka
  • 08-04-2011, 05:41 PM
This could've been a train wreck but it's back on the track. Great job, gals. And it seems likely that Jaylee might go BBBJ once her concerns are addressed!
Thanks guys!!! I now see to be careful what I say
  • fawn
  • 08-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Haha, you will do just fine honey, with time and with help from others.... just don't be afraid to ask.....
Thanks guys!!! I now see to be careful what I say Originally Posted by Jaylee James
There are things you say to your friends that you don't say to your customers.
Also, the 3 most valuable talents a provider (umm, yea. Actually, that should say anyone) can have are the ability to keep a secret, a sense of humor, and a talent for talking the maids into giving you more towels. The rest is really easy & I wouldn't give it another thought. just keep thinking towels...towels...towels...

Seriously, apart from absolutely taking Alicia up on her offer to help, my suggestion is to start reading threads. See something you don't understand? Search is your friend. So are the mods.
Us guys are friendly too, but with a "gently leading lambs to slaughter" sort of vibe.
Just kidding (about the mods)

Looking forward to your ad!

POD
I would like to see them
Jaylee,

Do you have any tattoos?

As for the BBBJ vs CBJ question.

YES, there are some things you can catch from getting a BBBJ especially if you have issues in your mouth like sores or bleeding gums that indicate poor health to start with.

And no, I am not a doctor and haven't slept in a Holiday Inn Express in over a year but I have not heard of a single provider getting anything from a customer fro giving a BBBJ. Saliva is a good killer of most germs.

If you search for the term CBJ in the Indy forum, you'll see numerous replies from guys who say a CBJ knocks a girl off any list they may have about seeing her no matter how hot she is or other services.

So as noted by some of the other providers, you need to choose for yourself what you are comfortable doing and do that.

I know several girls who never advertise BBBJ because she doesn't want to offer that to every unwashed nasty asshole who hasn't discovered soap yet and who refuses to shower but if they get naked and are clean then she provides that service level.

All up to you.

I'd hate to hear you vomited all over some nasty ass smelly guy because he thought he deserved a BBBJ.....
and if you want to give your first bbbj make sure you let me know. I can be your stunt cock and I will let you know how great of a job you did and I wont even charge you for it being the nice guy I am
Jaylee,

IF you have any photos on a computer, you can attach them to a post by hitting REPLY and then scrolling down and find the tab for MANAGE ATTACHMENTS.

It seems awkward because you have to search and select from your computer then hit UPLOAD.

I do advise that you make sure they don't have your real name as the photo name before loading any photo and unless you want guys using software like TinEye, I'd be sure not to use any photos from a Myspace or Facebook account as that can lead to all sorts of trouble in your non hobby life because SOME dickwad WILL cyber stalk you and try to out you.
This is the coolest, funniest welcome threads I've read. Jaylee, I hope you won't mind me posting this note I sent to you today:

Tell you what, I won't charge you a fee for all this good advice. It's a one-time lesson in the combined crash courses of 'The art of illusion' and 'how to be a successful provider'

Rule 1: You are God's gift to mankind... a diva extraordinaire able to tease and please any and all men into submission by your charms

Rule 2: When a man is with you, he is the only man in the world. Stroke his ego - and other things - and he will be yours... again and again and again

Rule 3: aka Hooker's First Law of Business - Cash before ass - ALWAYS

Rule 4: What happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom... unless the dumb, loudmouthed man whose ego - and other things you enlarged - goes out shooting his mouth off.

Rule 5: Verify first, use your instincts second

Motivational mantra:

When the titties begin to sag,
you're still not a hag.
When you gain a few pounds,
and become a bit more round...
You've just gained more experience.
  • fawn
  • 08-06-2011, 02:55 PM
This is the coolest, funniest welcome threads I've read. Jaylee, I hope you won't mind me posting this note I sent to you today:

Tell you what, I won't charge you a fee for all this good advice. It's a one-time lesson in the combined crash courses of 'The art of illusion' and 'how to be a successful provider'

Rule 1: You are God's gift to mankind... a diva extraordinaire able to tease and please any and all men into submission by your charms

Rule 2: When a man is with you, he is the only man in the world. Stroke his ego - and other things - and he will be yours... again and again and again

Rule 3: aka Hooker's First Law of Business - Cash before ass - ALWAYS

Rule 4: What happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom... unless the dumb, loudmouthed man whose ego - and other things you enlarged - goes out shooting his mouth off.

Rule 5: Verify first, use your instincts second

Motivational mantra:
When the titties begin to sag,
you're still not a hag.
When you gain a few pounds,
and become a bit more round...
You've just gained more experience. Originally Posted by legman+

HaHa Legman.... I actually talked with Jaylee earlier today and gave her some FREE pointers and advice also... so she should be in good shape with both our help.....
HaHa Legman.... I actually talked with Jaylee earlier today and gave her some FREE pointers and advice also... so she should be in good shape with both our help..... Originally Posted by fawn
Fawn,
If you give it away free, you screw up the price point we work so hard to maintain. Next thing you know, everyone wants it free. Please respect the professional advice givers. Some of us have fish to feed.