Foot Fetish?

Vegas footsies here...
I would love a foot job Alexis
I'm ready when you are!

I would love a foot job Alexis Originally Posted by soxfan
I give foot jobs and reverse footjobs.
IVE DONE FOOT FETISH SESS ITS FUN Cendell m go to my showcse pic of my feet
I love for my feet to be tied up and tickled. It feels so good and I can't help but laugh wildly and squirm from the overload of pleasure!

xo,
~Lena

Vegas footsies here... Originally Posted by VegasJen
Beautiful Feet my love. A sensual Foot session would be quite nice, If only I was closer
I love for my feet to be tied up and tickled. It feels so good and I can't help but laugh wildly and squirm from the overload of pleasure!

xo,
~Lena
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
We need more like this!
It brings me joy to see a gent who knows how to appreciate a cute pair of feet!

We need more like this! Originally Posted by oksensualadventures
I love gents with feet fetish! I love to have my pretty little feet stroked on, massaged, kissed, sucked, and worshipped. I like to wrap them around your member, and stroke him. I enjoy watching my perfectly manicured toes with your cum all over them.
If ever in Houston, look me up for some foot fun!! Or find me when I am on the East Coast!!
Can't get pic sized correctly to upload, otherwise I would post one.
Imagine size 5.5, cute toes, nicely painted, and feet soft, and well taken care of ��
I love gents with feet fetish! I love to have my pretty little feet stroked on, massaged, kissed, sucked, and worshipped. I like to wrap them around your member, and stroke him. I enjoy watching my perfectly manicured toes with your cum all over them.
If ever in Houston, look me up for some foot fun!! Or find me when I am on the East Coast!!
Can't get pic sized correctly to upload, otherwise I would post one.
Imagine size 5.5, cute toes, nicely painted, and feet soft, and well taken care of �� Originally Posted by Adina Andrews
Your my sole mate! Love women like you...
All I've ever searched for on here is foot friendly ladies. It's hard finding WILLING women in the DFW area who take care of their feet, but also are willing to do a session involving only feet. I like to tickle, kiss and suckered on feet, and always finish with a FJ. I'm easy to please.
Well, I've got to say I've never understood the fascination with feet. But, when a lady asks for piggie pix I try to oblige

Jessica Wants Fun:

Here's another one for you sole lovers!