Racist Seattle Mayor Unleashes Stormtroopers on Peaceful Protestors

Its exactly the type of op-ed that NY Times would publish. Trump giving up because he's afraid of losing. Anything that would demean or causes a loss of party confidence is exactly what they want.
What happened to the "warlord rapper" who ran the joint ???
What happened to the "warlord rapper" who ran the joint ??? Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
what happens with cockroaches when the light comes on?
what happens with cockroaches when the light comes on? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I cannot believe Mayor Jenny's uniformed hoodlums now have the unmitigated gall to arrest that poor black immigrant for slaughtering the chubby dyke who was standing in the middle of a highway obstructing traffic at night.

Mayor Jenny needs to get in the middle of this and make sure the colored guy gets off for killing the dyke that hates America. Or does she?

As an evil white male I'm not sure how the mathematics work on this one. Is angry hateful democrat dyke > random black Mr Magoo type? Or is Mr Black Magoo > Anti-American Caucasian lesbian?

I have no idea how this presents any kind of moral dilemma for Mayor Jen, who is an expert on assigning social value to this shit, though.

This would have been so much better if the fellow driving the car was a white male from the suburbs, then we could just go ahead and lynch his ass, stat, no questions asked.

Nonetheless I have complete faith in Mayor Jenny and the media to spin this whole thing into a plausible indictment of Donald Trump, in the judgment of sexually ambiguous moronic democrats.

#MayorJenny2020