Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

Who was it? Do some research and see if you can remember it. It doesn't sound like it would belong on the list, but I'll check it out.

So, still only one? Originally Posted by Wakeup
My Bad. It was an just an Attention Whore posing as a Troll. I guess it doesn't count if a Hooker runs a Whore off the Board. ... Gaylord.
Oh well, guess it's still just one. Thanks for trying though.

Anyone else have any providers that have been run off the board by trolls?
  • N.M.
  • 11-24-2015, 04:57 PM
Guess I should reverse the LASIK procedure I had done this summer and go back to wearing glasses then. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Lmao

I just hope that's not how these men flirt in real life yeezus...
  • WTF
  • 11-24-2015, 05:06 PM
Aww my spiced pumpkin pie with extra crunchy crust, did you come up with that one all by yourself ?
Not bad! (For you)

However, (please try to stay calm) you're wrong since is a Troll of the year list there's no room for me there. Congrats for making it to top 3 though! Kisses Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
The real mystery, much like the chicken or egg...is which came first the narcissistic look at me witch and her merry band of White Knights or the trolls.

I say the narcissistic witch, then her WK's then the trolls. So if you really want to rid the 'net of trolls, you have to rid the net of narcissistic witches. What a Catch 22 for you...you have to disappear to make your trolls disappear
...list them here with a link to their farewell post...

Begin... Originally Posted by Wakeup
You'd probably get more hits if you wanted to know the hookers run off this board by stalking fucktards.

I do know of one young lady who just had her account guested right before she was to be verified. Not so much being TROLLed as a RW stalker catching up to her. Then there's Caroline Davenport moving to Florida after C44 had been stalking her for years. There are many others, of this I'm certain. Just because the names elude us does not mean it doesn't happen, is still happening.
As was said earlier, ofs, many leave without a goodbye, leaving us to speculate as to why they are gone. I'm beginning to wonder if the one mentioned was not the first to leave due to papi's creepy behavior.
Lmao

I just hope that's not how these men flirt in real life yeezus... Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

It was a joke, one of those that tread a fine line with being offensive if you have a shitty sense of humor or dont understand the english language too well but obviously ym took it well and you were too stupid to understand.
I do know of one young lady who just had her account guested right before she was to be verified. Not so much being TROLLed as a RW stalker catching up to her. Then there's Caroline Davenport moving to Florida after C44 had been stalking her for years. There are many others, of this I'm certain. Just because the names elude us does not mean it doesn't happen, is still happening.
As was said earlier, ofs, many leave without a goodbye, leaving us to speculate as to why they are gone. I'm beginning to wonder if the one mentioned was not the first to leave due to papi's creepy behavior.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Caroline has thicker skin than that. Speculation abounds.
^^^^^

And some really pretty titties...

( missed the chance to see them in person..... But I work in that state a lot !)
Caroline has thicker skin than that. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
This is true, but she's still gone and I blame C4 for it.
Just an easy target for my disdain.
Fair enough, as long as you admit it.
Jennifer Hancock! She had a different name when she was on Eccie.
Don't get me wrong, for the mossy part I enjoy many of C4's posts. Hopefully if be sees this he'll understand I'm jesting with him. He has openly admitted how he enjoys stalking/TROLLing CD's threads. So I'm more or less just fanning the flame.
I do miss Caroline's witty remarks, of this I'm not ashamed. She did seem to class up the joint some... even if it was just illusionary.
^^^^^

And some really pretty titties...

( missed the chance to see them in person..... But I work in that state a lot !) Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

A damn shame too...they were/are spectacular!

Jennifer Hancock! She had a different name when she was on Eccie. Originally Posted by sharkman29
I did not know that shark.
But I do know I missed chances to see Tessa and a couple of others because of stalkers, and a stalker chased off my goto Greek Latina, Lisa.
Absolutely! It's a shame too. This is supposed to be something fun. Not a drama filled hassle. It's a shame that some guys live their life by trying to make others miserable on here.