It's been for freakin ever!

• Trey
  • 03-05-2014, 09:53 AM
You must have done some massive improvements to the menu to go from about 150 an hour to 500. Thanks for the updated pics as well.
Welcome back

You must have done some massive improvements to the menu to go from about 150 an hour to 500. Thanks for the updated pics as well. Originally Posted by Trey
On wow.

You must have done some massive improvements to the menu to go from about 150 an hour to 500. Thanks for the updated pics as well. Originally Posted by Trey
That is one hell of a hike. Oh well welcome back.

I'm curious how you were 25 in 2010, & only 26 in 2014?
  • bbkid
  • 03-05-2014, 08:48 PM
Was able to post some relatively recent pics in the welcome and introductions... so for those of you who were curious, you can find them there! xo Originally Posted by Jamie1234
I couldn't find 'em......
They took them down I guess I am putting things in wrong spots forgot since I haven't logged on in forever...
I know GPS right? haha I know you all will give me shit but I am not looking for quantity and I wouldn't mind if I just saw one lucky fella. (and if I don't even see one, well I've been just fine in the year I've been gone, I think I'll manage)....
Love the new Showcase pics.
I didn't change the age thank you for pointing that out I'll do that now. 29
  • Trey
  • 03-06-2014, 11:39 AM
Well babe I wish you well with it. My only suggestion would be smile or at least a smirk. That lead pic in your showcase looks like someone killed your dog.
Fuck a smile as long as long as you keep offering invitations like this....

Lol....^^^ That pic should be on a Christmas card.
I will but no time for pics. I will make sure that I do when I get a chance to take some, I have no problem smiling.
lol At Christmas greeting cards too funny