Dallas AMPs differ from Houston AMPs

I feel honored... I have finally been personally attacked by Wolf Whistle. Now I'm in the same league as my friend Slitlikr. Originally Posted by MaxShaft
Both of you are old, arrogant, and Aryan bitches when the tables get turned on you.
I like my privacy so I rarely post on any of the sites but my experience all over the 48 contig. is that quality has improved a lot in the last year. Houston, Chicago, SF, LA, NY, even St Louis; Better encounters, younger, prettier and the AMP transition to the apartment / residential model seems to have helped keep the prices down.
Never tried AMP in Dallas, always stick with the cheerleader type there for old times sake.
I like my privacy so I rarely post on any of the sites but my experience all over the 48 contig. is that quality has improved a lot in the last year. Houston, Chicago, SF, LA, NY, even St Louis; Better encounters, younger, prettier and the AMP transition to the apartment / residential model seems to have helped keep the prices down.
Never tried AMP in Dallas, always stick with the cheerleader type there for old times sake.