Bbbj

For me its as much about watching a girl suck my cock then just watch she does to my cock. Mirrors are fun, taking time to play with and show off their body. Eye contact, dirty talk and moaning are all parts of a top notch blowjob. I need to know the girl is being turned on by pleasing me. I prefer to have them start very light and just tease slowly, Then start to up the intensity. the longer the blow job the better. Get me close to popping and stop or come up to make out. lots of spit and slobber is good for sure. Everything should be wet hands, my cock/balls, titys for some tit fucking. Deep throat/face fucking is awesome towards the end. for the end I love to cum on faces but the girl needs to as least fake liking it. I want to see how excited she is by watching my cock explode and i like to see how much i cum. Cuming in mouth is awesome too but play with it a bit and tell me how much i cum and how much you like it.
For me its as much about watching a girl suck my cock then just watch she does to my cock. Mirrors are fun, taking time to play with and show off their body. Eye contact, dirty talk and moaning are all parts of a top notch blowjob. I need to know the girl is being turned on by pleasing me. I prefer to have them start very light and just tease slowly, Then start to up the intensity. the longer the blow job the better. Get me close to popping and stop or come up to make out. lots of spit and slobber is good for sure. Everything should be wet hands, my cock/balls, titys for some tit fucking. Deep throat/face fucking is awesome towards the end. for the end I love to cum on faces but the girl needs to as least fake liking it. I want to see how excited she is by watching my cock explode and i like to see how much i cum. Cuming in mouth is awesome too but play with it a bit and tell me how much i cum and how much you like it. Originally Posted by gaint456
We should do an appointment soon. I live facials and sucking dick. My oral skills are part of my trademark like riding dick. Lol but Selena has me beat at oral
When you are in nwa let me know. Selena does give awesome head for sure.
Slow, deep, tounge flat but wrapped around the bottom side of my cock, with plenty of suction. Plenty of throat action. A little gagging never hurt anyone. ��
BBBJTCNQNS Originally Posted by hogmanjones

What does BBBJTCNQNS stand for. I know the first part but not the last.
What does BBBJTCNQNS stand for. I know the first part but not the last. Originally Posted by ThisistheWayne
BareBackBlowJobToCompletionNoQ uitNoSpit.

The way it should be done!
Snowballing makes it even better!
Well…

Sorry Tuck for the thread bump. You snuck in a post as I was trying to be clever.
There was no space in Q uit when I wrote it. When I attempted to Edit, it shows Quit, but when I save, it goes back to Q uit. Annoying!
There was no space in Q uit when I wrote it. When I attempted to Edit, it shows Quit, but when I save, it goes back to Q uit. Annoying! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
You know what else is annoying. Spitters! 😂😂😂

Although I have met some spitters that aren’t quitters and that I’m quite fond of. ❤️
Ah!!! Now if only I could find one that does BBBJTCNQNS consistently….
I do not care if they spit as long as they suck until past the point I am empty. As an example Carmen sucks a good 20-30 seconds after I cum to make sure she has it all out before she spits.