Maxwell trial starts today

• WTF
  • 12-02-2021, 06:26 PM
from the US Sun yesterday concerning testimony in the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial:

"There has been no suggestion in the trial - or anywhere else - that Mr Trump was aware of Epstein's sickening crimes".

so much for your "research"

just keep hoping, maybe something will turn up

how is it, aside from a brain stuck in perpetual inertia, that you can take something that doesn't say what you claim it does and repeat it as "research" and a proof bolstering your accusation?

for right now all you have is accusation, and that's laughable, some idiot on eccie typing his hope as truth Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/t...side-1.7453257
“‘I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.’ - Donald Trump, 2002” The quote is from a 2002 New York Magazine profile of Epstein
“‘I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.’ - Donald Trump, 2002” The quote is from a 2002 New York Magazine profile of Epstein Originally Posted by WTF

bahahahhaaaaaa

you keep posting that. you think it proves Trump knew about Jeffy's crimes. by your logic do you also think that proves slick willie blythe knew too?
bahahahhaaaaaa

you keep posting that. you think it proves Trump knew about Jeffy's crimes. by your logic do you also think that proves slick willie blythe knew too? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
But but but, Epstein had a painting of Clinton in a blue dress in his NY mansion. Not Trump. Go figure.
  • WTF
  • 12-02-2021, 06:34 PM
But but but, Epstein had a painting of Clinton in a blue dress in his NY mansion. Not Trump. Go figure. Originally Posted by bambino
“‘I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.’ - Donald Trump, 2002” The quote is from a 2002 New York Magazine profile of Epstein
But but but, Epstein had a painting of Clinton in a blue dress in his NY mansion. Not Trump. Go figure. Originally Posted by bambino

exactly. and as has been pointed out to our frothing at the mouth leftist friends here Trump kicked him out of Mar A Lago when he found out Jeffy was hitting on the teenage daughter of another member.

Trump banned Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after sex criminal hit on member’s daughter, book claims

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/04/trum...g-on-girl.html

The late Epstein’s banishment by Trump from the Palm Beach, Florida, club appears to have occurred months before Epstein pleaded guilty in 2008 to state criminal charges in Florida, which included paying for sexual services from a 14-year-old girl.

let me emphasize this for our fellow posters ...

months before ...
You would think that if you reveal the truth and blow the narrative out of the water then the idiots who believe would move on...but they don't. WTF is an example of a mentally ill person who hold onto ideas no matter how much or how compelling the evidence is against it.
Sounds like a perfect case for defense attorneys. Just blame the dead guy over and over again for everything. It's not like he is around to dispute anything.
You would think that if you reveal the truth and blow the narrative out of the water then the idiots who believe would move on...but they don't. WTF is an example of a mentally ill person who hold onto ideas no matter how much or how compelling the evidence is against it. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You would think. But noooooooo
  • WTF
  • 12-02-2021, 08:08 PM

Trump banned Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after sex criminal hit on member’s daughter, book claims
let me emphasize this for our fellow posters ...

months before ...
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Let mr emphasize this from your own link which you conveniently omitted...

But it also seems to have happened more than two years after a state grand jury charged Epstein with soliciting prostitution.

You would think that if you reveal the truth and blow the narrative out of the water then the idiots who believe would move on...but they don't. WTF is an example of a mentally ill person who hold onto ideas no matter how much or how compelling the evidence is against it. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I hold onto the idea that it took 2 years AFTER the indictment of Epstein being accused of partaking with some of those younger girls Trump talked about.
Let mr emphasize this from your own link which you conveniently omitted...

But it also seems to have happened more than two years after a state grand jury charged Epstein with soliciting prostitution.

charged not yet convicted. so .. you are claiming Trump should have presumed Epstein guilty before he was convicted?

I hold onto the idea that it took 2 years AFTER the indictment of Epstein being accused of partaking with some of those younger girls Trump talked about. Originally Posted by WTF

and as the article states ... which renders your own cherry booger picking moot .. while Epstein was charged but not yet convicted he crossed the line, as a member of Mar A Lago he hit on another member's teen daughter and Trump kicked him out.

by the way .. knowing Trump like the expert you claim to be .. do you think there is any chance in Hell Trump refunded Jeffy's membership dues? nope! he kept it. and without seeing the membership agreement you know there is language saying if you behave in any way deemed inappropriately .. you are kicked out and lose your yearly membership fee.

BAHHAAAA
Sounds like a perfect case for defense attorneys. Just blame the dead guy over and over again for everything. It's not like he is around to dispute anything. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... "Dead Mates Tell No Tales Much-Any"...

Surely rememberin' hearing that quote from wanna those
Australian Pirate movies... The Depp one - "Pirates of Tasmania"...

### Salty
bahahahhaaaaaa

you keep posting that. you think it proves Trump knew about Jeffy's crimes. by your logic do you also think that proves slick willie blythe knew too? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
wtf is sounding like a broken trump record.
  • WTF
  • 12-03-2021, 04:01 AM
wtf is sounding like a broken trump record. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Wacko keeps distorting facts.

Hell Trump recently wished Maxwell well.

He will probably promise her a pardon if he gets reelected!
wtf is sounding like a broken ... record. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Why restrict the label?

Here's his bible.....

Article from July 2019:

Prosecutor in 2009 Epstein Case Said Donald Trump Was the ONLY ONE Who Helped Him

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ho-helped-him/