benghazi and emails

southclown, I did not know Trump apologized for using the wrong email server.
Did his boss also lie about that as well?
Did the FBI investigate him and state he was a liar?

Hillary is an egomaniac that only has her best interests in mind, she has no heart.
Emails? B-O-R-I-N-G. Want excitement? "I grab them by the pussy." Does Humpty Trumpty have a clue that he looks like a fucking moron with those idiot caps he sports at his lame rallies? 15 days it will all be over, HRC as president-elect and Humpty whining and pissing in his Depends about the so-called rigged election!!! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Maybe you're just too lib-retard stupid to see the number of instances where hildebeest did rig the election or how stupid she looks wearing those Walmart shower curtains while she campaigns.
I would like to know why people don't care about everything Hillary has done. The conspiracies about corrupt government have been proven true, yet people still support her. So, instead of telling me what horrible qualities the other candidates possess, will one of you liberals please state why, specifically, she'll make a good president. Tell me something with substance behind it. Tell me why her proposed policies would work. And tell me why you don't have any concern with her lies or past.
Multiple Benghazi and email investigations did not find shit. The right needs to dig up another conspiracy theory, these have no mileage left in them. Originally Posted by Seeker
They found that she had deleted emails after she received a subpeona.
Define obstruction of justice.

Failing to find evidence of wrongdoing and failing to charge her with a crime are two completely different things.
You openly are at odds with the Constitution. You've had people point out in what ways. Those ways aren't SCOTUS cases. Hate to break it to you but you're not top 25% material. Okay. I don't hate it. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I am not at odds with the United States Constitution. I wouldn't change not one word of it.

Jim
Thanks to the Democrats brilliant political strategy of divide and conquer, the liberals now dominate American life and politics, and have hopelessly divided the country.
The country is divided by people who want it divided. Like you.
You are an intolerant racist. You adding the word "peacefully" in front of dividing the country doesn't fool anybody. You claiming it's the liberals dividing the country doesn't either
Hillary campaigns on the slogan "Stronger Together" and then breaks down the voters into neat little categories that a person either fits into or is a deplorable. Hardly a message of unity, in my opinion. Clinton said that Trump’s supporters were "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic." The deplorable are the anti-unity gang. Sorry...no, it's too bad you state your position, a position that couldn't be more divisive, and when you find yourself in the basket you don't understand why.
The American spirit and experiment has run off the rails. It cannot work with all these different racial, religious, economic, and political agendas.

What do you say about us peacefully dividing the country? We hate you, and you hate us. The purpose of the union is lost. It should be buried like any dead dog.

Why do you wish to enslave us? Originally Posted by DSK
You're beneath contempt so I don't hate you. And I don't care if you hate me.

Enslave you? Sounds like some little guy got a bad batch of dick today. This isn't your leather land of submission. Try to remember where you're at.

If you were my slaved I would have you drowned. Since I couldn't allow you to make me mistreat you, you don't have any skill for your post divide world. knowing you want to die tomorrow, and I couldn't, in good conscious, pass my problem on to some one else, drowning sounds best.
Having you put down would be by far the best solution for everyone.
It is sad that we need Wikileaks's and hackers to discover the truth while the mainstream media works hard to hide the truth.
  • R.M.
  • 10-26-2016, 06:30 AM
There's a large hand full of people that can't handle the truth.
  • DSK
  • 10-26-2016, 06:39 AM
You're beneath contempt so I don't hate you. And I don't care if you hate me.

Enslave you? Sounds like some little guy got a bad batch of dick today. This isn't your leather land of submission. Try to remember where you're at.

If you were my slaved I would have you drowned. Since I couldn't allow you to make me mistreat you, you don't have any skill for your post divide world. knowing you want to die tomorrow, and I couldn't, in good conscious*, pass my problem on to some one else, drowning sounds best.
Having you put down would be by far the best solution for everyone.

*Oops, another stupid mistake by a poorly educated poster
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I think you realize where this comes from, don't you?

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

The government of the USA actively and purposefully discriminates against all white men, deplorable or not.

1. Diversity programs in hiring, promotion, and admissions to prestigious degree programs at every level of local, state and national government.

2. Government enforcement of similar laws and regulations imposing the same standards on private businesses.

3.. Seminars on indoctrination concerning the status of white people under the banner of "white privilege" which if it exists, ironically, only exists for liberal white people.

Why can't we peacefully separate and live a different lifestyle if the majority of a certain state so wishes? Why must we live under the system you liberals impose?

Why do you want to enslave those you hate, and hate you back?
I would say it's far more than 45% it's more like 75%, 240 million Americans are absolute idiots. They have no idea about how a country should be managed. I've stated this before, the remaining 80 million Americans are the true patriots, they whole heartedly believe in the Constitution, the rule of law and the love of God. These three concepts is what bonds this country. Not stupid crap like "Black Lives Matter", Abortion, Transgender Bathrooms, Wealth Equality ect. The 240 million dumbasses in this country think they are fighting for equality but what they are ultimately getting is a total breakdown and division of society which is ultimately catastrophic to the American way of life.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I would venture a guess that if you took a camera crew out on the streets of any major city, stopping people at random, asking one question, ........"what are the three Branches of the United States Federal Government"?.........over 50% would not know, or even understand the concept.
I would venture a guess that if you took a camera crew out on the streets of any major city, stopping people at random, asking one question, ........"what are the three Branches of the United States Federal Government"?.........over 50% would not know, or even understand the concept. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No doubt about it.

Jim
I would venture a guess that if you took a camera crew out on the streets of any major city, stopping people at random, asking one question, ........"what are the three Branches of the United States Federal Government"?.........over 50% would not know, or even understand the concept. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The government education system is having its intended effect. The government does not want people capable of independent thought. They federalized education for just this purpose.
The government education system is having its intended effect. The government does not want people capable of independent thought. They federalized education for just this purpose. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You were government educated weren't you SOF?