What he said...Obama on Oregon

Shooting like this always bring out the crazies like Timmie. They will not argue the facts. They misstate what others say intentionally. And they jump to incredible conclusion based only on things inside their own mind.

We are currently operating under liberal Obama rules and people are dying. Is that Obama's fault? No and no one has said that. No, it is people like Obama who have made these rules and they have allowed their politics to make it easier for crazies to kill people.

As for the next 12 months, I don't see the government deviating from their course in the next 12 months. Any deaths are on them....and people like you. Just think of yourselves as accessories to murder. If you're going to keep track then I would start in Chicago. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You keep bringing up Chicago and I've told you that it doesn't even rank in the top 20 most dangerous cities in the US. It's obvious that you use it for its connection to Obama, but it simply doesn't work because the facts just aren't there.

How, exactly, has Obama made it easier for crazies to kill people? You are delusional. You have this idea that the government is coming for you. And yet, on the other hand, you probably think we're the greatest country in the world. Which one is it? It can't be both.
  • DSK
  • 10-04-2015, 06:40 AM
You keep bringing up Chicago and I've told you that it doesn't even rank in the top 20 most dangerous cities in the US. It's obvious that you use it for its connection to Obama, but it simply doesn't work because the facts just aren't there.

How, exactly, has Obama made it easier for crazies to kill people? You are delusional. You have this idea that the government is coming for you. And yet, on the other hand, you probably think we're the greatest country in the world. Which one is it? It can't be both. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You were leader of the butt pirate brigade, cunt nugget. Nobody wanted to be in the showers the same time as you, being as you couldn't help yourself from staring at everyone's junk. You were junk drunk, you gay cock nugget.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-04-2015, 07:08 AM
Confiscate all guns. Easy. Then you could New Jack Swing on my nuts. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's the brilliance we've come to expect from you... now, try again... answer the question.
You keep bringing up Chicago and I've told you that it doesn't even rank in the top 20 most dangerous cities in the US. It's obvious that you use it for its connection to Obama, but it simply doesn't work because the facts just aren't there. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your facts or the real facts ....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...2015/29879091/

"Meanwhile, in Chicago, the nation's third-largest city, the homicide toll climbed 19% and the number of shooting incidents increased by 21% during the first half of the year."

The irony of you whining, runny-nosed liberals is .....

"...In all the cities, the increased violence is disproportionately impacting poor and predominantly African-American and Latino neighborhoods."

You want to disarm them .... but you still "plan" on their vote ..... while you bribe them for their vote with more entitlements. The very folks who investigate, background check, and do home visits for the entitlement/relief programs usually have LE with them (or near them) when they enter those neighborhoods ....

... typical ..... pass out favors every four years to get their vote ... then let them be killed off the other three years.
Why do these threads always end in insults and nonsense, you stupid cockydoodies?

"Meanwhile, in Chicago, the nation's third-largest city, the homicide toll climbed 19% and the number of shooting incidents increased by 21% during the first half of the year."

"...In all the cities, the increased violence is disproportionately impacting poor and predominantly African-American and Latino neighborhoods."

You want to disarm them .... but you still "plan" on their vote ..... while you bribe them for their vote with more entitlements. The very folks who investigate, background check, and do home visits for the entitlement/relief programs usually have LE with them (or near them) when they enter those neighborhoods ....

... typical ..... pass out favors every four years to get their vote ... then let them be killed off the other three years. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Don't forget to mention gangs lexie.

How, exactly, has Obama made it easier for crazies to kill people? You are delusional. You have this idea that the government is coming for you. And yet, on the other hand, you probably think we're the greatest country in the world. Which one is it? It can't be both. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Using your love of skewed statistics; answer me this, has the number of mass shootings gone up or down under Obama? You have to admit that it has gone up and I'm even going to throw in a Boston Marathon terrorist attack, a terrorist attack on military recruiters, a couple of terrorist attacks on military bases, and a couple of attacks by Muslim wannabees. According to your logic, Obama has failed big time.

By the way, I can tell the difference between the country (which is the greatest in the world) and the government (which you can't).
You were leader of the butt pirate brigade, cunt nugget. Nobody wanted to be in the showers the same time as you, being as you couldn't help yourself from staring at everyone's junk. You were junk drunk, you gay cock nugget. Originally Posted by DSK
Never been in the military, but nice try. Is that the best you got? Repeating my own words?
That's the brilliance we've come to expect from you... now, try again... answer the question. Originally Posted by NTJME
confiscate... all... the... guns.

Was that slow enough for you?

Haven't you ever wondered why it's the people who claim to love this country the most who are always under the delusion it's one step away from bringing tyranny to their doorstep? It's delusional.

... typical ..... pass out favors every four years to get their vote ... then let them be killed off the other three years. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The FACT is that Chicago is not in the top 20 most dangerous cities in America. If you can find a stat that says that, I'll admit I'm wrong, but you won't. There are actually MORE dangerous cities than Chicago, but you and your fucking idiotic HARD ON for Obama won't let you drop Chicago and actually employ a city in your arguments that more aptly fits the narrative you're trying to spin. More proof that you're a bunch of fucking idiots.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nei...p100dangerous/

Harvey, Illinois is the highest rated city in Illinois on the list. It's 23 miles from Chicago. Rockford is the next highest Illinois city on the list. It's 90 miles from Chicago. Those are the ONLY two Illinois cities in the top 70. Fuck you.
Using your love of skewed statistics; answer me this, has the number of mass shootings gone up or down under Obama? You have to admit that it has gone up and I'm even going to throw in a Boston Marathon terrorist attack, a terrorist attack on military recruiters, a couple of terrorist attacks on military bases, and a couple of attacks by Muslim wannabees. According to your logic, Obama has failed big time.

By the way, I can tell the difference between the country (which is the greatest in the world) and the government (which you can't). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It has gone up, despite what Obama would like to do to remedy it. And? He has failed, but not for lack of trying. You don't want anything to change, you've failed too, but for a different, more sinister reason.

We aren't the greatest country in the world. A great country doesn't allow its citizens to slaughter each other senselessly or deny healthcare to the least of its inhabitants, or provide substandard education to its children. That's not greatness. Being the most free to own guns doesn't make a country great. I'm sorry.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-04-2015, 03:08 PM
confiscate... all... the... guns.

Was that slow enough for you?

Haven't you ever wondered why it's the people who claim to love this country the most who are always under the delusion it's one step away from bringing tyranny to their doorstep? It's delusional. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You obviously didn't even consider READING my question!!

Complete Fucking Moron! The mirror must wince in front of you.

It's just a numbers game, right? https://www.youtube.com/embed/pELwCq...&autoplay=true
You obviously didn't even consider READING my question!!

Complete Fucking Moron! The mirror must wince in front of you. Originally Posted by NTJME
At least it doesn't crack, like it does when confronted with your fucking ugly mug.
  • DSK
  • 10-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Never been in the military, but nice try. Is that the best you got? Repeating my own words? Originally Posted by WombRaider
My thinking is that repeating the insult of a known liberal, I won't say anything politically incorrect.
  • DSK
  • 10-04-2015, 03:43 PM

We aren't the greatest country in the world....yada yada yada

I'm sorry. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I agree - but I feel the reason is that you liberal assholes instituted multiculturalism, which rather than proving to be a strength has just proven to divide the country, probably permanently.