Cancellation Excuses!

Sheesh! Pop some Tylenol and step up to the plate!
I have had a few "think" there was an appointment, but if I don't return an email or text with an"ok" or "see ya then", then I didn't agree to the appointment.
I have had a few "think" there was an appointment, but if I don't return an email or text with an"ok" or "see ya then", then I didn't agree to the appointment. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
I totally did that today! Wasn't even thinking. The time came and went so I looked back over the exchange and I'm like....
How about, "I slept through my alarm"? Had I done that I am sure I would have been tossed into the hooker fire! :0
Here's a freebie - The ultimate cancellation notice:

"
I am very sorry to bring you this news that I cannot avoid having to cancel our appointment.

I know this must be inconvenient for you and I regret that I have to impose upon your time in this way, but I hope you take some comfort in knowing that I am not going to offer you a contrived excuse but rather trust that you understand that I am eager to spend time with you and would not cancel without a good and unavoidable reason.

With luck, I hope you will forgive me and we can schedule another session some other time where I can have an opportunity to make it up to you and show you how appreciative I am for your attentions and leniency.

Thanks in advance for understanding and know that while I may be no more or less disappointed than you might be to hear this news, I would extend you the same forgiveness I ask of you now should the situation ever be reversed.

With my sincerest apologies and my best wishes for you to have a bright day in my absence,

- Me
"
i've heard a few like some mentioned above.

but this one was a new technique on me.

after round 1/pop 1, we find out she was spotting. i go to the bathroom to clean up [she gave me a tissue but nothing else and didnt act concerned at all :^(]

when i come out, she's on the phone talking.
"hey i really hate to do so, but my sister just got in a wreck and is at nameOfBigDallasHospital-15MilesAway. so i gotta go soon, my friend's gonna pick me up. i promise i'll make it up to you if you book again."
"well, ok. i hope she's all right."

a few minutes later, there is a knock at the hotel room door. she goes to the door, barely cracks it and tell the person "well, he's getting dressed and i'll be ready soon."

a few minutes later, i leave. there is NO ONE in the hallway waiting for her.
i go to the parking lot and can see who all enters and leaves the hotel [front and side doors]. i stick around for about 15 mins - NO ONE comes or goes.

a few days later, i'm in chat and she private chats me as if she's never seen much less heard of me. no mention of her sister until i bring it up. "oh, she's ok."

total b.s. if you ask me.
i've heard a few like some mentioned above.

but this one was a new technique on me.

after round 1/pop 1, we find out she was spotting. i go to the bathroom to clean up [she gave me a tissue but nothing else and didnt act concerned at all :^(]

when i come out, she's on the phone talking.
"hey i really hate to do so, but my sister just got in a wreck and is at nameOfBigDallasHospital-15MilesAway. so i gotta go soon, my friend's gonna pick me up. i promise i'll make it up to you if you book again."
"well, ok. i hope she's all right."

a few minutes later, there is a knock at the hotel room door. she goes to the door, barely cracks it and tell the person "well, he's getting dressed and i'll be ready soon."

a few minutes later, i leave. there is NO ONE in the hallway waiting for her.
i go to the parking lot and can see who all enters and leaves the hotel [front and side doors]. i stick around for about 15 mins - NO ONE comes or goes.

a few days later, i'm in chat and she private chats me as if she's never seen much less heard of me. no mention of her sister until i bring it up. "oh, she's ok."

total b.s. if you ask me. Originally Posted by pmdelites

WOW!!! Now that is fucked up!