What did you do for your 30th birthday?

Hopefully we will get that post.....

Good Luck!

PPE
I sure hope so too.
I still have a few years to go......I am in my 40s , but that makes me around 25 in MAN YEARS
I stopped saying, "Never trust anyone over 30."
  • Holly
  • 07-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Well the time as come and my 30th birthday is 2 weeks away. I am wanting to be a dare devil and do something crazy. I am thinking about going sky diving. I was wondering if when yall turned 30 did you do anything crazy adventurous? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
If I dont get an invite to this shit I will hunt you down and sit on your face...dont make me cuz you know I will!!! LMAO...girl...my B day is July 26th..maybe we can do a joint b day...anyways...I went to a Motley Crew concert and Tommy Lee came out with his Tit-E-Cam...I was on someones shoulders and flashed my tits and he broadcast me over the HUGE TV for everyone to see...there is ACTUALLy a hobbiest on here who can confirm this because he came to see me about a month later and brought me Motley Crew panties LMFAO...ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Good times...I'll skip the back stage part
I'll just say Happy Birthday now and avoid the rush.

I second what Dannie wrote. What about going bowling late one evening and doing the 10th frame naked!
If I dont get an invite to this shit I will hunt you down and sit on your face...dont make me cuz you know I will!!! LMAO...girl...my B day is July 26th..maybe we can do a joint b day...anyways...I went to a Motley Crew concert and Tommy Lee came out with his Tit-E-Cam...I was on someones shoulders and flashed my tits and he broadcast me over the HUGE TV for everyone to see...there is ACTUALLy a hobbiest on here who can confirm this because he came to see me about a month later and brought me Motley Crew panties LMFAO...ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Good times...I'll skip the back stage part Originally Posted by Holly
Will you please, pretty please? We so need to get together for our birthdays. I had know had they were so close. Maybe lunch, or we can meet at the Harbor again? Love ya babe.
That was back when I drank. No, no, no...guzzled! So I'm not sure what I did, besides drink.
Happy upcoming birthday! (Mine is this Friday). I remember my 30th, it was only 3 years ago. I took a last minute trip to Vegas in true "Hangover" style. Three friends, a limo, a hotel suite at the Wynn, and 9 hrs of drinking and carousing later...I had two pair of men's underwear in my handbag and was still drunk enough to enjoy the pat down by the cop on the street in front of Caesar's (apparently, I was a bit disorderly). LOL. "Good times" is an understatement. I spent the next day at a cabana by the pool eating fruit and drinking gallons of water to rehydrate myself. I've STILL never had a hangover to this day. Hmm.

Your 30th is meant for anything you wanna do girl. Enjoy!
It has been sooo long ago I can't remember. I am sure it was not as much fun as some of these other posts. But I have a lot of fun on my birthdays more recently. LOL.
Coming up on my 2ed 30th in a few years. Will let you know then :-)