Was I Wrong?

Don't ever press the RED button. Too bad if you didn't know that you pressed it.
Tara is a cool provider, except when she is hot or when one of her red buttons are pressed.
Accept it as normal. Originally Posted by Invisible1
That's right. I Think everyone knows that. Dont press me.
regardless of who the provider is/was, here's what i would have done.
o expressed interest and get pre-screened
o stated what i was looking for time- and activity-wise (activities in general terms)
o asked her what her fee would be for that
o accepted or declined her offer or scaled it back so that it met my budget (prolly not w/ a new-to-me provider)

i would never have asked "what can i get for x dollars?" i always ask the provider what her fee would be for this, that, the other.

i wont go anywhere near the he-said-she-said event horizon.
"traveling twice the speed of light, it's easy to get burned." (just a song before i go, CSN)
"traveling twice the speed of light, it's easy to get burned." (just a song before i go, CSN) Originally Posted by pmdelites
it's speed of sound, not light.. I'm sure I just turned this thread around with that correction.
Jesus Effin Christ. What a mess. Sorry you had to endure that backlash OP. You probably dodged a bullet, so be thankful for that.

Keep calm & hobby on!
I was pretty sure who the provider in question was by his description of how she reacted. She reacted similarly to me a while back when I had requested an appt, but when she took too long to respond I politely told her I would love to see her another time. I may have been in the wrong, but as a newbie I wasn't sure if I did do anything wrong. She blasted me and blocked me and reported me to p411. I've had nothing but great experiences here, and I'm so glad she ended up blocking me.
I smell a pattern...
Jesus Effin Christ. What a mess. Sorry you had to endure that backlash OP. You probably dodged a bullet, so be thankful for that.

Keep calm & hobby on! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Yesh like you punched a hole in your clients hotel room? Talking about dodging a bullet.
I was pretty sure who the provider in question was by his description of how she reacted. She reacted similarly to me a while back when I had requested an appt, but when she took too long to respond I politely told her I would love to see her another time. I may have been in the wrong, but as a newbie I wasn't sure if I did do anything wrong. She blasted me and blocked me and reported me to p411. I've had nothing but great experiences here, and I'm so glad she ended up blocking me. Originally Posted by Tekulve
Lmaof. Tell the truth now.
Yesh like you punched a hole in your clients hotel room? Talking about dodging a bullet. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Girl wtf is your problem? First of all it was my hotel room and what, like 4 years ago?? You have no idea wtf you're talking about or the story behind that. Don't believe everything you hear. But then again you're BSC and a looney toon. Carry on. You're just mad for what???? SMH. Go eat your half a grape and go run a marathon. Go away. Not about to argue with your ass. You are obviously mentally unstable with a superiority complex that no one can tell you about.

Good day!
Your the looney one. Go on your vacation like u said. Or wait call me up at 3am, god knows what you were on and make those threats to me again. Yes i saved them all. Had to make a police report as well. Go smoke your ***** to get skinny. Or wait go stuff your face with doenuts. Your crazy and need to be put in a straight jacket.
Good day sir
Its called high protein. No carbs. Lol maybe you should try it.
Your the looney one. Go on your vacation like u said. Or wait call me up at 3am, god knows what you were on and make those threats to me again. Yes i saved them all. Had to make a police report as well. Go smoke your ***** to get skinny. Or wait go stuff your face with doenuts. Your crazy and need to be put in a straight jacket.
Good day sir Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Girl bye. You called me on my hobby number fucking with me. You're (you think) a master manipulator but honey reviews and alerts speak for themselves. You have plenty of shitty reviews and guys who tell the same tale.

As I said... GOOD DAY!
Now we're talking! Somebody call the other one a bitch.

Grow up! I will mention my name if you dont have the balls to. You wanted me for a 1,000 bucks for all day and all nite appt of drinking and partying.You wanted me to be your arm candy and show me off at a bar. I told you no that i dont drink and im not interested. I told you several times no. You kept pushing and pushing and pushing. My rate is 300 1 hr. Sorry im not doing a all day and all nite of drinking at a bar with you. Yes you should have looked at my bad reviews. And yes look at my Good review on the front page. Sorry i turned you down. Not my type of appt now get over it. Move on man. This makes you look desperate
Tons of woman in dallas find one that will drinl and party with you all nite long. Thats not me! Quit lying dude. Word of advise. If its not listed on my showcase that i do multiple hours. Then i do not so it. Dont negotiate my rates period Originally Posted by Tara Evans
This is a perfect example of a bitter gal that doesn't need to be in this business. He did not mention you by name. He was honestly asking for opinions...

I am well aware of your online persona, but this guy did nothing to incur your wrath.

BFE
Girl bye. You called me on my hobby number fucking with me. You're (you think) a master manipulator but honey reviews and alerts speak for themselves. You have plenty of shitty reviews and guys who tell the same tale.

As I said... GOOD DAY! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Bye bye honey. Yes 300 good reviews do speak for themselves thank you. You have tons of people that don't Ike your ass. Really? Don't play that card dolly. Good day honey. No more punishing holes in walls okay.
This is a perfect example of a bitter gal that doesn't need to be in this business. He did not mention you by name. He was honestly asking for opinions...

I am well aware of your online persona, but this guy did nothing to incur your wrath.

BFE Originally Posted by bfeguytx
Okay sir 2 posts and just joined. Lol. Been here for 12 yrs and not going anywhere now. Lol