Another holier than thou conservative hypocrite busted!

• DSK
  • 08-21-2015, 04:17 PM
I may disagree with u on many subjects but I commend u for appreciating Carters work - post presidency. If there is a heaven, there is a special place up there for him. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Yes, I agree. As ex-Presidents go, the man is the best. A really good human being, though I rarely agree with his policies.Yes, I'm sincere about not calling you names if you reciprocate.
Why can't you talk about two things at once without becoming confused? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're probably confused.

Jim
I never said Fogle was in the clear, u simply made that up. . . u lied. I don't defend what Fogle did in any way. My point was about Hypocracy, its a clear point. You are the one trying to downplay what duggar did, that's just sad and shows how u will defend a right winger no matter what. You have no moral compass. Even Duggar publically admits he is a hypocrite. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Oh come on now dummy you know why you posted this thread in the first place. It's because Josh is white, privileged, conservative and talks about God. So he made a big mistake and tarnished his image and that's all that interests you.

Jim
Oh come on now dummy you know why you posted this thread in the first place. It's because Josh is white, privileged, conservative and talks about God. So he made a big mistake and tarnished his image and that's all that interests you.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
How is it any different than those who get their dick hard for Hillary and all her bullshit? He professed to be better. He wasn't. That's interesting.
  • MC19
  • 08-21-2015, 07:13 PM
Any young unknown actor and writer out their, cjohnny54 need someone to write his story "the story of his life and his second home at University of Houston not UT" hahahaha? The REAL story about the fishes i mean TUNA, the sea, and the thundering noise?
Where did he say Fogle was in the clear? You're learning the ways of lusty tard and it isn't helping you. No one ever said he wasn't a criminal or a scumbag. But he's not out there telling others how to life and being a general douchebag about sex. And then in the VERY next sentence, you let Duggar off the hook because of his age. You're a fucking piece of work. And you're also a real sicko if you think that a 15 year old sneaking into his much younger sister's room is just racing hormones. Originally Posted by WombRaider
" ... racing hormones. " say the "freelance writer of travel brochures ! IT'S "RAGING" HORMONES, PENDEJO ! And you sure don't know about hormones, being as you're a eunuch ! The only "Whoremoans" you know about are those that come from your Momma / SEEster !! POBRECITA PENDEJA PUTA !!!!!
Yes, I agree. As ex-Presidents go, the man is the best. A really good human being, though I rarely agree with his policies.Yes, I'm sincere about not calling you names if you reciprocate. Originally Posted by DSK
So you're ok with him being a speaker for Hamas at their gathering that they had here in the US last year and how he says that the Palestinians are right ALL THE TIME and how Israel should be punished by the UN for "war crimes " when they retaliate for suicide bombers killing their people ? You're ok with all that from him ?
So basically what you are insinuating is Jared Fogle is in the clear because he has never publically made any religious claims. So therefore he isn't a hypocrite? Well that may be true, but he's still a dam criminal. Besides that how much time will Josh Duggar get for pinching his sister's nipple or fingering her snatch while she was sleeping? Besides that Josh was only fifteen years old when these incidents took place. At fifteen he didn't have any idea about God, sex or life in general. He just had racing hormones.

" ... racing hormones. " say the "freelance writer of travel brochures ! IT'S "RAGING" HORMONES, PENDEJO ! And you sure don't know about hormones, being as you're a eunuch ! The only "Whoremoans" you know about are those that come from your Momma / SEEster !! POBRECITA PENDEJA PUTA !!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Hey, cock breath, he said racing hormones, not me. I just continued his premise. So get your dick out of lusty tard's mouth and get back down to the holes, you're needed there STAT.
So you're ok with him being a speaker for Hamas at their gathering that they had here in the US last year and how he says that the Palestinians are right ALL THE TIME and how Israel should be punished by the UN for "war crimes " when they retaliate for suicide bombers killing their people ? You're ok with all that from him ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Except that isn't what he said, at all. Israel is not completely in the right and the Palestinians are not completely in the wrong. Until you understand that, you really have no place in any discussion about it.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/448752...olitical-actor
How is it any different than those who get their dick hard for Hillary and all her bullshit? He professed to be better. He wasn't. That's interesting. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Are you actually trying to compare the difference between Hillary Clinton's criminal lifestyle to Josh Duggar's adolescent mistake?

Jim
Are you actually trying to compare the difference between Hillary Clinton's criminal lifestyle to Josh Duggar's adolescent mistake?

Adolescent mistake?
Adolescent mistake? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Actually, I am not sure what to call it. Why would this story leak out into the public? What's the true value of exposing this story that happened twelve years ago to a kid and his family? I don't condone what he did, but I think the media has made it a hideous spectacle, primarily because of this family's lifestyle and religious values. All media is liberal based including Fox News. Here's a huge white middle class family where the kids are home schooled they practice traditional family Christian values. Then it's discovered that over a decade ago the oldest child molests four of his younger siblings. Dam, Holy Roller Josh Duggar is not only a pedophile but a hypocrite for life thanks to the Liberal MSM who can't mind their own dam business. This story is a Liberal's dream come true. A white male religious conservative pedophile, lol. If this story has any merit at all Josh Duggar should do some time. If he doesn't, it was a waste of time.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 08-22-2015, 07:35 AM
Any young unknown actor and writer out their, cjohnny54 need someone to write his story "the story of his life and his second home at University of Houston not UT" hahahaha? The REAL story about the fishes i mean TUNA, the sea, and the thundering noise? ? Originally Posted by MC19
Fuck you Assup!
Except that isn't what he said, at all. Israel is not completely in the right and the Palestinians are not completely in the wrong. Until you understand that, you really have no place in any discussion about it.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/448752...olitical-actor Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'll quit discussing it when you quit discussing anything related to economics woomby ! YOU don't tell ME what I can and cannot comment on here , ya lting liberal cum guzzler. Pinche pobrecita puta !!! Go suck a jihadies ass and give him one of your famous rim jobs and your famous "rusty trOmbone" action !!
LMAO @ the biggest liar, cheater, welsher and xenophobic racist on ECCiE!

none other than the I BHomo (aka JL).