Houston Provider Secretly Video Taped During Session

That is not her pimp. And she does not know she is being tapped. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Sometimes the Freudian slips lead to some funny shit! Originally Posted by boardman
Thanks for noticing that...TFF. Made my day.
LOL .... I get it now!
yea its her.. quick someone call to verify the ghetto voice. oh and tell her you're in Pearland. Originally Posted by yngtxn

LMBO
  • Omari
  • 07-07-2010, 08:43 PM
I called;she answered. I asked her if she has a NBA policy; she said yes.
I asked if so why is she on the net with a brotha;she hung up on me.
Wow this is a discrace to fucking all together!!! Whether that was her pimp or a client which clearly its a client......that was a lame fuck. Didnt even try to fake it or nothing. LMAO thats sad
Wow this is a discrace to fucking all together!!! Whether that was her pimp or a client which clearly its a client......that was a lame fuck. Didnt even try to fake it or nothing. LMAO thats sad Originally Posted by sexialexis86
I fake it even when I'm alone...
i noticed at about 13:50 she looks at the camera for a brief second and then never looks back again, but that's her, no question about it.

let
need someone non black to go in, hit it and then ask about video.
need someone non black to go in, hit it and then ask about video. Originally Posted by windowshopper
Dang... now Windowshopper has an NBA policy also...
OMG!! I actually know the guy in the video!! What a sick fuck. from both of them lol.

WOW... The work of a provider is never done...
Probably would've helped to have some lube close by. A limp dick combined with a quickly drying condom makes for a bad session. Don't CBJ providers realize they're sucking off what little lube there is on the condom? They should have some on ready to go at a moment's notice.

I think a couple of drops would've gotten things going.
one time i bought condoms that had benzocaine on it which makes your hard dick last longer. when this provider started giving me cbj, she noticed that her mouth started going numb. needless to say i never told her i bought condoms laced with benzocaine and she never figured it out. i am not sure if they still sell those type of condoms. i think they were made by durex...anyway, just sayin'
Thats just plain nasty...and I don't mean nasty in a good way!
At the end of the video he tells her shes not the first that was unsuccessful at making him cum. Then he says "Ive done professionals that have not got it done" So what is she sopposed to be? I guess being that her fuck was so lame he doesn't consider her a professional.
i would second that LatinaBella. at least pretend to be into it. scream, yell, work it, something....dont get me wrong, i would love to fuck a beautiful woman for an hour straight...just for the memory thereof. ego boost.... but id settle for 20 minutes and the video of a good time.

i would not say she is a professional....even though she is being paid to act like one. Put it this away, there is a difference in work for hire builder or one who actually builds for a living.