question for the gents

That is true London, its not a pop contest. The only stress I put on myself is just trying to pop. LOL
I hate it when guys focus on how many...goodness just relax!! It's not a race to the finish or a pop counting contest. Why put all that pressure on yourself when it's about YOU to begin with? Originally Posted by London Rayne
There is so much wrong with this statement, I don't know where to begin.

It is a race. You've only booked a certain amount of time, and you're trying to get as much in during that time as possible.

It may not be a pop counting contest, but it is a valid way of measuring the session.

And it's not all about ME. I get as much pleasure from giving pleasure as I do from receiving it. It really is about US.

And relax? I've got money riding on this session. How am I going to relax? Plus, I want to feel I'm kinda successful in bed. There's pressure there, too. Especially when I'm with a lady I'm sure has experienced the best of the best in bed, and most of us are either terrible or drab in comparison.
And it's not all about ME. I get as much pleasure from giving pleasure as I do from receiving it. It really is about US. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Excellent Charles, thats exactly how I look at it as well!
There is so much wrong with this statement, I don't know where to begin.

It is a race. You've only booked a certain amount of time, and you're trying to get as much in during that time as possible. This is your problem...book more time, or don't blame the lady if YOU can't relax in the time you can afford.

It may not be a pop counting contest, but it is a valid way of measuring the session. I disagree. Many guys don't book for the number of pops...they simply want to be with someone. Those who spend the least amount of money are normally the only ones concerned with this. Others want to go to dinner, talk, etc. and they pay for it no problem. If your idea of measuring a date is based on pops, that's your first issue. It's NOT! It is measure on how you connect which has very little to do with how many times you or the other person gets off. I have had the best times with men and never reached an O.

And it's not all about ME. I get as much pleasure from giving pleasure as I do from receiving it. It really is about US. Great! Then do so!

And relax? I've got money riding on this session. How am I going to relax? Plus, I want to feel I'm kinda successful in bed. There's pressure there, too. Especially when I'm with a lady I'm sure has experienced the best of the best in bed, and most of us are either terrible or drab in comparison. If you can't relax, you should not be here as it is not accomplishing the purpose of paying in the first place. That's not our fault. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
See highlighted text.
@London

**sigh**

Whatever.
Back at ya...hater.
Chuck, she does seen to be a little wound up today! But its OK, we all have our moments!! LOL!
Chuck, she does seen to be a little wound up today! But its OK, we all have our moments!! LOL! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
She did warn us she was going to be bitchier than normal.
Well with her being bitcher than normal, I bet she would be ferious on a BJ.LOL
She did warn us she was going to be bitchier than normal. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
You guys don't miss a thing do ya lol. You thought that was bi4chy?

That was just honest. Bi4chy comes after 5.

That was just honest. Bi4chy comes after 5. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I just spilled my frap
CG .. Are those Naomi's lips? if so... Baby, I need a kiss!
I hate it when guys focus on how many...goodness just relax!! It's not a race to the finish or a pop counting contest. Why put all that pressure on yourself when it's about YOU to begin with? Originally Posted by London Rayne
London, taking your post at face value ... I totally agree. (I know that you thought we'd never agree on ANYTHING!)

OK this thread confirms it; I must be the most abnormal freak around. Popping (once or several times) has never been my objective or concern on a date with one of our special ladies. My primary focus is to enjoy our time together.

I love the company. I enjoy our time together to talk, laugh, tease, play and eventually get seriously down to business if that's how the session flows. (And most of the time it does.) However, there are any number of reasons that will not permit us to get to the "serious business" phase of our time together.

Additionally, I may not even allow the lady time to "work" on me if she is really responsive to my attention and activities directed towards her. I've left many dates in which I spent the entire "sex time" on pleasing her. Many of those times I never even undressed. I've also spent many dates just holding and cuddling the lady while we talked.

I've yet to feel "cheated" because I didn't "get off" if the two of us had a great time together. There will be other dates down the road when we'll have plenty of opportunity to let the physical passion consume us.

Unless I've scheduled a multi-hour date, multiple pops isn't going to happen for me anyway. It's typical for me in a multi-hour date to be too busy enjoying each other doing other things to be concentrating on me having multiple pops. For me, that's just ludicrous.

Like I said at the beginning of this post; I'm obviously the abnormal freak. I'm not saying those who measure a session's success in terms of multiple pops are wrong, but it's just not in my nature to treat these ladies as a "wet hole" to get off, and off, and off. I literally shutter just thinking about that type of a date.
CG .. Are those Naomi's lips? if so... Baby, I need a kiss! Originally Posted by naughtyangel334
Yup!
London, taking your post at face value ... I totally agree. (I know that you thought we'd never agree on ANYTHING!)

OK this thread confirms it; I must be the most abnormal freak around. Popping (once or several times) has never been my objective or concern on a date with one of our special ladies. My primary focus is to enjoy our time together.

I love the company. I enjoy our time together to talk, laugh, tease, play and eventually get seriously down to business if that's how the session flows. (And most of the time it does.) However, there are any number of reasons that will not permit us to get to the "serious business" phase of our time together.

Additionally, I may not even allow the lady time to "work" on me if she is really responsive to my attention and activities directed towards her. I've left many dates in which I spent the entire "sex time" on pleasing her. Many of those times I never even undressed. I've also spent many dates just holding and cuddling the lady while we talked.

I've yet to feel "cheated" because I didn't "get off" if the two of us had a great time together. There will be other dates down the road when we'll have plenty of opportunity to let the physical passion consume us.

Unless I've scheduled a multi-hour date, multiple pops isn't going to happen for me anyway. It's typical for me in a multi-hour date to be too busy enjoying each other doing other things to be concentrating on me having multiple pops. For me, that's just ludicrous.

Like I said at the beginning of this post; I'm obviously the abnormal freak. I'm not saying those who measure a session's success in terms of multiple pops are wrong, but it's just not in my nature to treat these ladies as a "wet hole" to get off, and off, and off. I literally shutter just thinking about that type of a date. Originally Posted by pjpenner
Au Contraire...we both agree I am a b3tch at times lol.

Nice post, and thanks for making my point better than I did.