Kabama picks an old white Creepy guy!!!

Stupid move. She could have picked a moderate Shapiro and gained something,
Instead she picks a far left weirdo. This race gets dumber every day.

More proof our countries great minds rarely want anything to do with politics!!
Oh, there’s more to come out about Tampon Timmy. It appears he comes from the Jerry Sandusky coaching tree.
Even CNN is questioning Timmy Tampons stolen valor

https://x.com/warclandestine/status/...0AMolspcYxY9QA

Tim Walz might be finished.

This stolen valor scandal might be too much to overcome.

The Dems are trying to appeal to blue collar voters in the battleground states. They are not going to have success with a habitual valor-stealer on the ticket.

Not a good look for the Dems.

How long will this creep last?
She wasn’t going to pick Shapiro for two reason, he’s Jewish and he’s smarter than she is. I know being smarter than her is a low bar. So she found a complete imbecile to make her look smart. Originally Posted by bambino

So in actuality, you admit that you believe that Shapiro wasn't picked because he's Jewish

Nice
Stupid move. She could have picked a moderate Shapiro and gained something,
Instead she picks a far left weirdo. This race gets dumber every day.

More proof our countries great minds rarely want anything to do with politics!! Originally Posted by Charley3
Wow! Do you mean to say you weren't invited to the Harris VP search committee? They missed a huge opportunity there. I can see from the crowds and new polls that they completely fucked up.

As far as Walz being an imbecile, it seems clear that the group that's been voting for a complete imbecile for three elections forgot that intelligent people don't look like mouth-breathing cheetos. Forming full sentences is a sure sign of mental defects. lol
Wow! Do you mean to say you weren't invited to the Harris VP search committee? They missed a huge opportunity there. I can see from the crowds and new polls that they completely fucked up.

As far as Walz being an imbecile, it seems clear that the group that's been voting for a complete imbecile for three elections forgot that intelligent people don't look like mouth-breathing cheetos. Forming full sentences is a sure sign of mental defects. lol Originally Posted by TechPapi
There’s an article floating around about Tampon Timmy that I can’t post here. But it’ll go viral. Enjoy your Cheetos Papi!!!!!
There’s an article floating around about Tampon Timmy that I can’t post here. But it’ll go viral. Enjoy your Cheetos Papi!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
What's next? School Lunch Jon Doe? Bus Pass Boy? Helping Out the Newest Generation Because It's The Right Thing To Do Cross Dresser?

As opposed to... putting people at a disadvantage right out of the gates?
It appears that tampon Timmy likes to horse around!!!!!

BAHAHAHA
  • Devo
  • 08-08-2024, 06:20 PM
So in actuality, you admit that you believe that Shapiro wasn't picked because he's Jewish

Nice Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
I was the first to state that, and yes, of course, it was the PRIMARY reason to exclude him, second, was, that his star shines brighter than hers.

As far as Walz being an imbecile, it seems clear that the group that's been voting for a complete imbecile for three elections forgot that intelligent people don't look like mouth-breathing cheetos. Forming full sentences is a sure sign of mental defects. lol Originally Posted by TechPapi
I think you have me confused with a MAGA Trump supporter. Nope, just a dude on a hooker board with an opinion, but you go on with your bad self.

We’ll see how this plays out.
  • Devo
  • 08-08-2024, 06:23 PM

Your first mistake is assuming the poll numbers being touted are actually true.

Walz, his baggage, and his wifes statements about opening windows to smell the burning during the riots are a total shit show.
Your first mistake is assuming the poll numbers being touted are actually true Originally Posted by Devo
LOL! Get over yourselves. Those same polls were your bread and butter when trump was ahead of Biden. Now, they're fake because Shitty Hitler is losing ground to Kamala and Gov. Tim?

You, sir, have just reached the medal round of Olympic Mental Gymnastics.
I think you have me confused with a MAGA Trump supporter. Nope, just a dude on a hooker board with an opinion, but you go on with your bad self.

We’ll see how this plays out. Originally Posted by Charley3
Well, he’s been around a long time. He’s a term that you use to describe me. I’m not. He’s also like the guy who just melted down and got banned. He’s actually the term which you use to describe me. And then there’s the ringleader. I’ll let you guess who “he” is. Most of us know.

But this guy Timmy Tampon is a really fucked up guy. He’s a poster boi for what the deep state has in store for us. He’s a disgusting person. So is Kabama, Joey Bribes, and all the Democrats and RINOS. They get rich, the people go broke.
Eh, u is
Eh, u is Originally Posted by HDGristle
You’re stalking me Mr Gristle. I know this. Did I strike a nerve? My post wasn’t dry before you responded. But you’re off topic. Any thoughts on Timmy Tampon? Do you support his stolen valor? His commie beliefs? His “horsing” around?