Help w/a new acronym......for BBC’s

• R.M.
  • 12-13-2017, 06:04 AM
No you wont ever STF up unless someone sticks a dick in your loud mouth.
Actually you and Luvs2drink make a lovely couple you should date. You deserve each other.
Fuck off and go back to your IKEA twin bunk bed you have set up hur in Coed. Pesky ass trick.
Eat my fuck. Shove that up your poetic ass. Originally Posted by R.M.
Oh wow. Because you're so high and mighty. Go fight your battles elsewhere besides Co-ed... Not a good look for ya.
No you wont ever STF up unless someone sticks a BBC in your loud mouth. Originally Posted by R.M.
Fixed, to keep on topic.
Actually you and Luvs2drink make a lovely couple you should date. You deserve each other. Originally Posted by R.M.
You sound bitter....She isn't pxmcc's type but good try.
Big Bitter Cunt
Big Bitter Cunt Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Who are you referring to?
Broke and passed out by nine pm. Winning...

She slipping on her ad writing ability which wasn't much to start with.
Shit lets all chip in and buy Luv2Drink some sprite and coke.

Originally Posted by R.M.
Don’t forget the chocolate cake. She must have had a alcohol and sugar high. Or something else was the cause. Who knows.
Who are you referring to? Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Who? Not you.
So back on topic...suprised there has not been much discussion about the much more common TWC....mine may be short bit it sure is skinny!
So back on topic...suprised there has not been much discussion about the much more common TWC....mine may be short bit it sure is skinny! Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
What's TWC?
Who? Not you. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Kool.
Tiny White Cock...
Wow. Hahaha.
Ha now you trying to get him to do your dirty work? You can eat my fuck too.
You running out of people to fuck over dumb ass. Originally Posted by R.M.
I didn't need to ask anything.
I just heard from a grapevine that pxmcc can spot a TROLL a mile away.
Which I call a "Purrrfect Gentleman".

R.M & sidekick Macy.....Theres RULES for STALKING! GO READ THEM!!

Back to cb on DED........I had to ask a buddy of mine what that meant. Dick em Down. Hmmm.....I would need to compare the 2. Until them...I like GBC

Doubleeagle....... Coke is much sweeter for my taste buds than Pepsi. And you already know that Coke is how I like my men too.....SWEET. smh
  • pxmcc
  • 12-13-2017, 08:55 PM
Actually you and Luvs2drink make a lovely couple you should date. You deserve each other. Originally Posted by R.M.
I'd see her before I'd see you. i steer clear of the batshit crazies and the photoshop specials..