MY 1ST BAD REVIEW!...:( uum...WTF?

I have nothing to add except the following continuing education course:

http://www.flashrolls.com/skill-game...ame.htm/428314

And for Bizzer: Sorry you wasted your money on Pimp90x. Crossfit has *real* girls. And they're smokin hot. Even the andro ones. Giggity!
Ginn?...You seem kinda hot but with a bad attitude.....too many ladies here to take tha chance
Ginn?...You seem kinda hot but with a bad attitude.....too many ladies here to take tha chance Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
don't forget, some guys like to be told what to do!

LOL
just my kind of girl! I'm gettin in line. and there is a line!!
The song "True Colors" is going through my head right now.

Hummmmm....I wonder why?:mf_laugh bounce2:

Honey it is really best just to move on and forget about. I know you might feel better coming on here and saying all this, but really it just hurts you in long run.
Hobbyist's have a tendancy to stay away from drama too, not just providers.
im the shit and im expensive because of it... find out for yourself or shutup and go home to your wife B* Originally Posted by GIN*CHERRYBOMB*JOY
Just wanted to send out a special thanks to Gin! I contacted her a month or two ago when she first surfaced and it was like pulling teeth to get her to respond to anything. I'm not one to chase some flaky girl around just to throw my money at her so I moved on to the next shiny little object.

After showing this lovely attitude of hers, I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks for being so unresponsive and saving me the dough!

Non-GFE, Non-responsive, stuck-up attitude, NO THANK YOU!
double post
Just checked out your showcase. You really are beautiful. What a shame... Originally Posted by TheBizzer
Beauty but no brains what a real shame.
Honey it is really best just to move on and forget about. I know you might feel better coming on here and saying all this, but really it just hurts you in long run. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Totally agree here. Gin you're really hurting your reputation. Some of you chicks are WAYYYYYY too fuckin' sensitive and immature, get over it. Move on.
Just checked out your showcase. You really are beautiful. What a shame... Originally Posted by TheBizzer
Another nut job exposes herself and gets blown up on her own petard. Originally Posted by Sawyer
Bingo!!

And by the way, a "petard" is a type of French siege munition from the 16th century used to blow open heavy fortifications. Hence, to be "hoist on one's own petard," was to be blow up by your own offensive weapon. To step on your own dick, so to speak.

The use of the phrase of being hoist on one's own petard was, like so many clever phrases, first used by Shakespeare. In Hamlet, Act III, Scene 4.

There's letters seal'd; and my two schoolfellows,
Whom I will trust as I will adders fang'd,
They bear the mandate; they must sweep my way
And marshal me to knavery. Let it work; 2610
For 'tis the sport to have the enginer
Hoist with his own petar; and 't shall go hard
But I will delve one yard below their mines
And blow them at the moon. O, 'tis most sweet
When in one line two crafts directly meet. 2615
This man shall set me packing.
I'll lug the guts into the neighbour room.-
Mother, good night.- Indeed, this counsellor
Is now most still, most secret, and most grave,
Who was in life a foolish peating knave. 2620
Come, sir, to draw toward an end with you.
Good night, mother.
There are other ways to handle a bad review, and much classier ones at that. Before posting a thread about it and causing more attention to yourself and bad review, I would contact the hobbyist directly. This just makes things worse.
Bingo!!

And by the way, a "petard" is a type of French siege munition from the 16th century used to blow open heavy fortifications. Hence, to be "hoist on one's own petard," was to be blow up by your own offensive weapon. To step on your own dick, so to speak.

The use of the phrase of being hoist on one's own petard was, like so many clever phrases, first used by Shakespeare. In Hamlet, Act III, Scene 4. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Thanks TTH I was also using "petard" as a play on her name.
  • JnR82
  • 10-18-2010, 02:24 PM
lol figures im over this. reviews are all bull*** im the shit and im expensive because of it... find out for yourself or shutup and go home to your wife B* Originally Posted by GIN*CHERRYBOMB*JOY
See Caroline all the guys would say she's mighty fine
But mighty fine only got you somewhere half the time
And the other half either got you cursed out, or coming up short
Yeah, now dig this, now even though
You'd need a golden calculator to divide
The time it takes to look inside and realize that
Real guys go for real down to Mars girls, yeah!

I know you'd like to thank your shit don't stank
But lean a little bit closer
See that roses really smell like poo-oo-ooo
Yeah, roses really smell like poo-oo-ooo

Better come back down to Mars
Girl, quit chasin' cars
What happens when the dough get so low
Bitch, you ain't that fine
No way.. no way.. no way