Obama is a lying, hypocritical sack of shit.

It appears you are lazy since you didn't take the time to find out the context of his statement.

Stop getting your info from Fox news or Univision. Originally Posted by ibechill
how is the spanish network univision involved in this?
Pelosi, Boxer, Reid, Franks. etc., and shrill, wanna-be Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I think the right wing radicals have butt fucked you into a idiot
You always have such enlightening and well supported things to say, Ekim. How do you do it as busy as you are shoveling shit for the Obama administration? It's amazing!
My goodness yall get off obama's diznick and let his wife handle those duties. We have votes USE EM. U dont like him don't re-elect him. Bitchin does nothing. Let me know when we dont have a president who sucks at something. (You will have to dig me outta a grave at that point.)
And dont get mad. just get Billy Bob, LaCharles, Chan, And Pablo to all vote and we will see who wins next. Or run for your damn self. Geez.
I think the right wing radicals have butt fucked you into a idiot Originally Posted by ekim008
Your “I think” is just as elusive and improbable as Obama’s promises for “Hope and Change”!
My goodness yall get off obama's diznick and let his wife handle those duties. We have votes USE EM. U dont like him don't re-elect him. Bitchin does nothing. Let me know when we dont have a president who sucks at something. (You will have to dig me outta a grave at that point.) Originally Posted by Jaguars
Uh, we still have freedom of speech, at least until Obama signs the NDAA.

You always have such enlightening and well supported things to say, Ekim. How do you do it as busy as you are shoveling shit for the Obama administration? It's amazing! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Well the choice of candidates we have to choose from is scary,but you right wing hacks amaze me on what you find to bitch about.teleprompters,like Eisenhower used one notes to refer to,hell Lincoln even wrote the Gettysburg address down.Vacations the pres makes,the fact the house and Senate only spends about two months in Washington dosn't aeem to bother anyone,and they are the ones passing legislation,but Obama is the one who gets blamed,you right wingnuts would be funny except you believe all the trash you post.
Your “I think” is just as elusive and improbable as Obama’s promises for “Hope and Change”! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Sorry I am positive.Better?
Well the choice of candidates we have to choose from is scary,but you right wing hacks amaze me on what you find to bitch about.teleprompters,like Eisenhower used one notes to refer to,hell Lincoln even wrote the Gettysburg address down.Vacations the pres makes,the fact the house and Senate only spends about two months in Washington dosn't aeem to bother anyone,and they are the ones passing legislation,but Obama is the one who gets blamed,you right wingnuts would be funny except you believe all the trash you post. Originally Posted by ekim008
I haven't bitched about teleprompters, I never complained about Obama's vacations, the fewer days Congress is in session is better for us all.

I'm not a right-winger, if you would simply read what I post. You make stuff up to argue against. Pay attention, you might learn something.

Sorry I am . . . Originally Posted by ekim008
You've said enough!
  • WTF
  • 12-29-2011, 08:47 AM
I think the right wing radicals have butt fucked you into a idiot Originally Posted by ekim008

IB , I have to admit, that one made me chuckle
IB , I have to admit, that one made me chuckle Originally Posted by WTF
Reckon that says more about you and ekim than anybody else.
  • WTF
  • 12-29-2011, 09:45 AM
It was just a funny, I didn't necessarily agree.
which I could do a strikethrough. doesn't work here tho.

[strike]WTF[/strike]