Facial Hair: an issue??

Facial hair irritates my delicate skin..on my face, and other areas....
PPE, I am still waiting on my rodeo.
OK,

So, Garland and I are off Hayden's list - Doh..... Damn

Tara,
I know, Sounds like I need to Cowboy Up Immediately!

PPE
I have a preference for clean-shaven faces (as well as trimmed/groomed hair elsewhere), but not an issue with those that are not.

Well, I don't have an issue with it unless your facial hair resembles that of the distinguished gentlemen toward the bottom of this page:
http://www.experienceproject.com/sto...-Beards/575635
I love all men, Facial hair is sooo hot!!! I like some Hairy guys because I like to know that they are men, geez I dont want some shaved guy from head to toe...It would be like screwing myself and I do that enough...LOL if a guy Has Body hair Hot!!
I like the trail to paradise, a nice Gotee, balls shaved is good cause it makes licking sometimes difficult, Umm I WILL NEVER ADMITT I LIKE THAT, But hair on a guys face mmm just an extra tickle down there yummy....
Don't get me wrong I like guys who have a clean shaven face, but someone who takes extra time shaving his body...please there are many girls like me who love hairy men....
mmm..
Damn it, isnt my vibrator charged...
all this Hair is getting me hot!!
LOL
Well, I've got that Ulysses S. Grant, salt and pepper kind of beard going, which sounds like its landing me on some Do Not See lists. C'mon ladies--this is your chance to do it with a Civil War hero type of beard. Do I need provider references to vouch for its softness?
TexasT I vote for U!! Softness is a Must!!
Maybe U could show some ladies who dont like Beards a thing or too...
Its all about the real experience ladies...
look past the facial Hair...trust me!!
Facial hair irritates my delicate skin..on my face, and other areas.... Originally Posted by Hayden Hightower
Bad news for me. Well, at least it sounds like the lovely Carrie might still see me.
Hayden you will still see me though right babe? You know I'm baby soft smooth. Love ya girleee.
I've been offering 10 cent mustache rides for quite some time now. Lisa? Tara?

I'm completely natural. If it'll grow, I let it. Fortunately for me, I'm not super hairy to begin with. Unfortunately, the top of my head seems to be exempt in the growth department. Sigh.
The bald provider reminds me of Demi Moore in GI Jane...me likes...a lot!! Originally Posted by cuckold4u

Why thank you and Dannie, girlie like I said before you rock, babes! I can't wait to hang out with ya!

Sexy--- Asant
I'm just wondering if my Zach Galifianakis beard will get me anywhere....
OK,

So, Garland and I are off Hayden's list - Doh..... Damn

Tara,
I know, Sounds like I need to Cowboy Up Immediately!

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
I may be able to see both of you.....

Bad news for me. Well, at least it sounds like the lovely Carrie might still see me. Originally Posted by BigEddie
And you as well Eddie, depending on the length, and softness of your beard.. or if I put calming/soothing lotion on my face directly following our date.....

Hayden you will still see me though right babe? You know I'm baby soft smooth. Love ya girleee. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Tara, I'll rub face to face, or scissor with ya anyday....you know where I live!!!