Protesters Won't Leave CHOP in Seattle as Tensions Rise

Why don’t you go there. I’m sure you can find a CHOP Ho there. Do a current review. Originally Posted by bambino

Probably all Fox news reporters there...as this is the "story" of the century
  • oeb11
  • 06-29-2020, 04:52 PM
If you don't like the way the US authorities identify protesters...then maybe you should just move to Hong Kong...it's close to Chin-aah.
I for one, won't stand idly by while you malign our brave people in law enforcement who protect our flag and the constitution. Originally Posted by matchingmole

Shame Shame - minneapolis mole - you are way off the DemLib DPST plantation of ideology.

In the PC eera of Defund, disarm-disband the cops - how dare U state anything positive about law enforcement .

Where are your "social workers' to take over for all the assault, rape, murder, rioting, and looting calls.

After all - DemLib rioters and looters "don' need no dam POlice. !!
  • R.M.
  • 06-29-2020, 05:04 PM
“he” melted down long ago. He isnt even a pimple on Obama's ass. Originally Posted by bambino
HTFIFY
Probably all Fox news reporters there...as this is the "story" of the century Originally Posted by matchingmole
Post your next review on Fox News!!!!!!! It would be a huge hit!!! Moles first review in ten years!!!!! The Ho had wheelchair access!!!!!!
My review of Fox News.....
Fox news sucks
Fox news sucks Originally Posted by matchingmole

so which is it? You DO watch FOX news and thinck it sucks or you DON'T watch FOX news so you don't know if it sucks ..

there is only one correct answer for this multiple choice question.

BAHHAHAAA
I've watched it...it is idiotic, low quality and generally slanted to prop up Trump's failing policies. BBC is much better.
Post your next review on Fox News!!!!!!! It would be a huge hit!!! Moles first review in ten years!!!!! The Ho had wheelchair access!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

Guess all the "winning" that Trump promised back in 2016 hasn't panned out for ya.Only four reviews since Trump was innaggerated....lol
Guess all the "winning" that Trump promised back in 2016 hasn't panned out for ya.Only four reviews since Trump was innaggerated....lol Originally Posted by matchingmole
Vs. 0 since 2015! lolling
I've watched it...it is idiotic, low quality and generally slanted to prop up Trump's failing policies. BBC is much better. Originally Posted by matchingmole

yeah you are a MadCow kinda guy ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL7LW68QWHY
Fox news sucks Originally Posted by matchingmole
That review is as worthless as your ancient reviews on ECCIE.
turn off the utilities, they will leave.
flippin idiot local politicians
there are rows and rows of port-a-potties too

who ordered and is paying for those?
  • oeb11
  • 06-30-2020, 08:00 AM
NGIT - You assume - good sir - the terrorists occupying chop understand the purpose of facilities.

See- San Francisco/LA and Pelosi's mandate on outdoor sewers.
So the SEA police aren't going to arrest them.
People who are arrested are released from jail.
They go back to CHOP where their basic needs are met and they get attention.
Until they do something the police have to arrest them for.

Repeat.

Evidently the SEA political climate allows this.