Im deleting my account on Monday.

Because I know you're probably still reading this thread...I Will never forget you for popping my hobby cherry and for steering me away from BP (even thought I met you there LOL!) and steering me here. Oh! and for recommending Kimmy Delight as someone I would like (I absolutely love you for THAT!)

But most of all, thanks for always being ON and never a downer.
Thank u hun.
We might have had some differences but you broke my virginity in this hobby and also the cim with swallow part. I wish you the best of luck Kaylen Originally Posted by KCAsianDude
Thanks hun
You are sweet.
I only had the pleasure of meeting you one time Kaylen but it was my first and so far only dip into this hobby and it was great. Best of luck to you Originally Posted by Blackfrogzombie
Xoxo
hope all works out for ya babe!! rock on!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank u baby
I don't think Kaylen has ever asked to kill her Eccie account before. Good luck, babe. We'll be in touch. Originally Posted by Kshunter
RIGHT LOL
LMAO....

Now there's a good idea, let's start banning providers for changing their minds....

The nerve of some of these girls...haha...

Maybe instead we could just say goodby and good Karma...

Ei yi yi.... Originally Posted by malwoody
Can't wait to see you hun.
Because I know you're probably still reading this thread...I Will never forget you for popping my hobby cherry and for steering me away from BP (even thought I met you there LOL!) and steering me here. Oh! and for recommending Kimmy Delight as someone I would like (I absolutely love you for THAT!)

But most of all, thanks for always being ON and never a downer. Originally Posted by @rlo726
I want to thank you guys for the amazing love in my Pam's and love on the thread..
For the rest of you.I hope you guy get happy life to short to be nasty to other providers on here..Dont be nasty..
"Not polite" and "historically accurate" sort of cancel each other out.

Kaylen, you've embarrassed yourself with this exact same act so many times it's just embarrassing for you, and guys who know the score are just entertained by it, not hating on you.

Just let the 'short term availability" post every fucking day speak for itself. Originally Posted by zeejoe

You seem to be looking at this from the outside. Most of us have our own private lives; maybe even families who love us.

There is nothing wrong, or embarrassing, about taking time off to be with those outside of the hobby: for a short time, a long time, or forever.

We don't control what the ladies want to do (Well, the Pimps here want to.): in the end it is the ladies who control what is best for them.

Kaylen is one of the nicest ladies I know, and I count her as a friend.

May I point out to all the guys who seem to enjoy criticizing the ladies that it doesn't endear you to them.

Can you learn how to be nice to those who deserve it, and reserve your anger for the Pimps who hide behind fake names.

JR
Well stated JR
Well stated JR Originally Posted by WMJ4657
+1

KCGator
All the best to you Kaylen. You were my first in KC too. Just ignore the haters.
Thanks for breaking my cherry in the hobby as well hun! It's was great! All the best in your journey babe! You truly are a legend to the metro!
I sincerely hope this gets you all the attention you're looking for. Originally Posted by zeejoe
Yep she got plenty of it. And several "Captain save a hooker" types​ showed up too.
Hey, mission accomplished.

Figure out who this is to learn which half of the experiment most of you were:

Hey, mission accomplished. Originally Posted by zeejoe
Yep...
Figure out who this is to learn which half of the experiment most of you were: Originally Posted by zeejoe
I wonder if this guy's wife had any cats as pets?
Thursday and the account still isn't deleted. Say it isn't so????
Thursday and the account still isn't deleted. Say it isn't so???? Originally Posted by super_delfin00
She said her account would be deleted on Monday!

Monday, super_delfin!

Today is Thursday! That bought her another week. Pay attention!
Technically now it's Friday. "Last Day in KC" Retiring, never coming back, Last Chance (disclaimer....until tomorrow when it will once again become Last Day because Last Day doesn't really mean Last Day since it's in Quotes, just like Wiretapping can mean many things in quotes. Thus retiring is also #Fakenews since what really is retiring? Does it mean actually to retire, or is it just an analogy for not taking anymore business till the end of the day, then starting all over again during tomorrow's "Last Day" These are things to ponder.
Let's just let her go in peace. Trolling her does no good and I have appreciated her lack of drama here for a while.