Trump's tapes

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But look at the ones the Gruber identified long ago thinking that they have an " angle " to go after Trump !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Gotta love how he has them foaming at the mouth between sessions at the 'holes !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
secret service stated there is no tape machine in trumps office. as they would know abut it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And with how many leaks keep coming out of the white house, one is left to wonder are there bugs over the place..
Looks like the Georgia and South Carolina voters were all choked up about "the tapes" and the "collusion" of Mr. Trump!!!! When will the DNC learn?
Hey Jeffery Balding, you remind me of someone...

Do they still use "tape"? Do you thinck it is an old reel to reel or maybe one of those micro-cassettes.
Do they still use "tape"? Do you thinck it is an old reel to reel or maybe one of those micro-cassettes. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
By now it's reel to reel! So Congress can play it!
I think the recording device should be digital by now, about the size of a cell phone or small tv remote
I think the recording device should be digital by now, about the size of a cell phone or small tv remote Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

wifi mic is the size of a straight pin head.

I think the recording device should be digital by now, about the size of a cell phone or small tv remote Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

wifi mic is the size of a straight pin head.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
in that case, the size of a pen. the only factor being the size of the recording data the device can hold.
...the only factor being the size of the recording data the device can hold. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The hard drive on one of my computers has plenty of room ....

.. and one doesn't need a lot of space to hold a conversation over a meal that may have lasted an hour or so ... or a sit down in an office between two people for 30 minutes to an hour.

I recall the "revelation" testimony of Butterfield in the Watergate hearings and hearing it live revealed the startled looks and responses of those in the room when he mentioned "tapes"!

It would concern me more if there are no "tapes" or recordings. Not because Trump has implied there are, but because he should have them to cover his ass when he talks to folks. To avoid the selective amnesia that occurs occasionally in government.
Do they still use "tape"? Do you thinck it is an old reel to reel or maybe one of those micro-cassettes. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
trump uses language of his generation

tape

wiretap

we all do

the left's news media tries to use that against him as if trump's lying because no one wiretaps
so we shouldnt give them another idea

do you still roll down your car's window?
...do you still roll down your car's window? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
When the officer orders you to "roll down the window," do you tell the officer you can't do that? Or do you yell at him that your "window" won't "roll down"? Just asking!

BTW: I hate electric windows!
When the officer orders you to "roll down the window," do you tell the officer you can't do that? Or do you yell at him that your "window" won't "roll down"? Just asking!

BTW: I hate electric windows! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I just tell him the speed limit sign is invalid because it doesn't indicate what it represents

85 what? 85 feet per second, 85 inches an hour?

as dragline said in cool hand luke, "when it comes to the law, ain't nutthin' understood"

I just tell him the speed limit sign is invalid because it doesn't indicate what it represents

85 what? 85 feet per second, 85 inches an hour?

Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
or kilometers (KMH)
I just tell him the speed limit sign is invalid because it doesn't indicate what it represents.... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
... "Tell it to the Judge!" Or something similar.