Let's talk about..guys nipples for a minute

MM Tucson...we are "overdue" for that nipple play stuff...December is cumming!!!!!!
My nipples are the most sensitive part of my body. Light kissing and sucking to pinching and biting.
Must have. A couple of the ladies I've seen have been uncomfortable with how far I like to go. They would lick and suck but when I asked for biting or pinching they'd get scared they'd hurt me. Shit...HURT ME. But there are those few, especially my current ATF that will tell me she can't wait to devour my nipples. I love it and can cum from that alone on occasion.
Stimulating my nipples or anywhere on my chest or stomach orally tickles. Otherwise it feels like touching anywhere else on me that isn't a specifically sexual place.
Because I am a hairy guy I am some what hesitant to ask a lady. But I love my niplles sucked,licked, pinched, and light biting. My ATF knows just the right pressure.
That is why I have tried to stay with just a couple women. I am just to old to train some young girl.
I'm a total nipple freek! I love my nipples played with, pinched and nibbled on. I'm not much into clamping them for hours on end, but being rode, riding, while someone is pinching (soft to hard) or biting them...WOW!! And that goes for giving also. One fetish I think I have, is nipples. I think I could spend hours on playing with a ladies nipples in all sorts of ways. A lady who plays with hers herself, can suck on or bite her own...mmmmm yummy! I think I could spend a day on just nipple play.
But some of you ladies already know this, along with pegging,, sounds, squirt, etc... I'm just a fun, kinky kind of guy, that love having fun.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my nipples played with. Suck my nipple and stroke my cock and I am gonna pop all over your sexy nails!

Come one, come all, please cum suck my nipples. I have not done any mutual nipple clamp sessions.....
DON'T TOUCH MY NIPPLES!!! I hate my nipples being touched, no pleasure at all. Maybe it's because I had "man boobs" when I was young (still do), and I was so conscious of it. There is only one lady that is allowed and given permission to touch, otherwise HANDS OFF!
See these mixed responses are why before I go to town on a guy's yummy looking nipples I'll ask if they like any kind of nipple play/stimulation.
Definitely a turn on for me. Biting (from gentle to hard), pulling, clamps, flicking with a riding crop, I love the stimulation.
I need to get better at asking if it's ok! I VERY much enjoy doing it- just to shy to ask.I NEED TO GET OUT OF THAT MODE!
Licking, sucking, nibbling, it's all good. Now a pair of lips on each nipple, that's just....WOW
I love to have my nipples played with. Light touching, licking them is a huge turn on. Most of the times, I ask for it. This is one of the reasons I prefer massages to almost anything else.
My nipples are generally pretty tender and sensitive, which is why my approach to a woman's nipples is slow and gentle -- I guess I assume that other people are like me. Once into sexual play, though, it's often okay for her to stimulate them. But they do have their "bad days," when just contact with my T-shirt during a cycling or running workout can get painful. Once or twice, they've bled a little. What's up with that, I don't know ... I'm just glad it doesn't happen very often. Usually a cold-weather thing.

Once the sex gets going, I've had women pinch them pretty firmly or even bite a little, and that's been okay. I've also had fun sometimes when she'd get me by the nipple and I'd get her the same way, and I'd let her know what to do with my nipple by doing it to hers, and vice versa. Kind of a feedback loop.

I think it's like other activities during sex play: you can ask, or you can just start doing it, slowly and tentatively, and be ready to either stop or to adjust what you're doing, based on the feedback you get. To answer the original question, it would never offend or disturb me if the lady that I'm with starts playing with my nipples. If I was having a "bad nipple day," I'd just ask her to ease off. No big deal.