$700 an hour, what a disappointment!

+1000
aint nobody got time for that im mamking money bitch
aint nobody got time for that im mamking money bitch Originally Posted by Alice Juliet
love it when the pimp gets triggered...
Yep and when their constant desperate postings tell you otherwise.
You tell em', girl.

Oh, and at your rates of $700, could you perhaps find it in your budget to get a phone and/or laptop with spellcheck? Originally Posted by bbkid
LMFAO
desperate for $$$ always - even if become a billionare theres always money to be gotten & I'm take it from you (:
Don't worry about them haters and chubby hookers. Do your thing big pimpin!
I don't dance! and I hate Houston, so nasty! I'm a woodlands girl for sure.
a pimp would of killed me already. - just read my reviews hahahahaa I'm definitely one independent BSC hella intelligent lil gold mine but no one controls my ass, I do what I want always have always will

This whole pimp idea came from my struggling friends shoes(in the background of a pic he took ) who I paid to do a photoshoot for me sooo hope you feel like shit bc no one deserves to be bullied. All my friends are guys and no I don't have to fuck them bc I have self esteem they just enjoy my personality. That's whwy I get to charge 600 $ because I'm rich/live very nicely, always have food and etc anything you need. I'm doing veery well for just starting the hobby in January. Ive paid off my first car, gotten a luxury apartment & pay all my bills in advance. So for those of you who like to bully people here, just remember that's somoeones loved one.
I'm not suicidal but some of the things said here + what girls deal with in life sometimes have more of an impact than you intend. So watch what you say or you could be the reason someone child and brothers sisters and families mourn their whole lives.

If you don't like my rates don't see me, don't respond and don't talk down on me because I like everyone am humane too and this is definitely inhumane.

** NOT TO MENTION THE GIRL WHO SAW THEM HAD TO HAVE GONE BACK WEEKS IF NOT MONTHS ON MY INSTAGRAM TO NOITCE THE SHOES HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAH AHHAHAHH
I don't dance! and I hate Houston, so nasty! I'm a woodlands girl for sure. Originally Posted by Alice Juliet
Woodlands girls are kind of stuck up types. Are you that? BTW, part of Woodlands is considered Harris county which means Houston property. BTW, dancing is good for your body and for your soul.
strip poles are germy and full of stds and nasty men and women, I'm more classy. I'm a military brat so I'm definitely not one to ever fit in, to the city of Houston especialy. I'd put everyone out of business if I lived that close.
I don't dance! and I hate Houston, so nasty! I'm a woodlands girl for sure. Originally Posted by Alice Juliet

I hate the traffic there. Do you guys have to pass an asshole test to get your license?
strip poles are germy and full of stds and nasty men and women, I'm more classy. I'm a military brat so I'm definitely not one to ever fit in, to the city of Houston especialy. I'd put everyone out of business if I lived that close. Originally Posted by Alice Juliet
Clean the poles before using. I have seen strippers do that. There are plenty of regular whiney brats in Houston. It's part of the city "culture." I will give you that, you do have confidence. But then again most people in the city are arrogant. Again, part of the city "culture."