Political - Women Sports

Yep Those folks can literally fuck themselves.
But only urinate out a one! Originally Posted by winn dixie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3F2YSOhvd0
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2021, 03:05 AM
Yep Those folks can literally fuck themselves.
But only urinate out a one! Originally Posted by winn dixie
As opposed to urinating out your mouth?
Why all the hostility, WD?

This is not the sort of topic that should devolve into that.

Beating up on these people is a sport we can all participate in.
I see a couple of people have tried to make this out to be some kind of Trump thing. Funny thing, in 1973 when we got Title 9, this was the fortress of liberal feminism. Now, it is populist conservativism. Strange...but speaking of trannies, it is unfair for men to compete against women in most sports because of physiology and not politics (or Trump). I'm stating the obvious that in general men are stronger, faster, taller, quicker, and able to absorb more punishment. Calling yourself a woman does not make you one. Getting breast implants does not make you a woman. Whacking off your dick does not make you a woman, it does make you a eunuch and then less. You still have that pre-natal testosterone.
No, the odd thing is that the only people who support this can all be found on one side of the political spectrum (the left) and those who oppose it can be found and all sides of the political spectrum. I guess you can say that opposition to trans is bi-partisan.
You mean Title IX?

Does anybody really believe that male and female athletes are of identical ability? With the exception of the running and shooting sports, the games themselves aren't even the same.

Rage on!
I see a couple of people have tried to make this out to be some kind of Trump thing. Funny thing, in 1973 when we got Title 9, this was the fortress of liberal feminism. Now, it is populist conservativism. Strange...but speaking of trannies, it is unfair for men to compete against women in most sports because of physiology and not politics (or Trump). I'm stating the obvious that in general men are stronger, faster, taller, quicker, and able to absorb more punishment. Calling yourself a woman does not make you one. Getting breast implants does not make you a woman. Whacking off your dick does not make you a woman, it does make you a eunuch and then less. You still have that pre-natal testosterone.

Tons of credit for just writing what you think is true. And I like the part about it making you less. Thinking you meant it as having your dick cut off.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/eunuch

eunuch, castrated human male. From remote antiquity, eunuchs were employed in the Middle East and in China in two main functions: as guards and servants in harems or other women’s quarters, and as chamberlains to kings.

No, the odd thing is that the only people who support this can all be found on one side of the political spectrum (the left) and those who oppose it can be found and all sides of the political spectrum. I guess you can say that opposition to trans is bi-partisan. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I think that's more than just a guess. I would say it's generally accepted.
A eunuch is castrated but they still have a penis (why? I don't know) So I originally wanted to write, "it makes you a eunuch and more" but that doesn't make any sense. However, if you do the math and read it the same way then we get "it makes you a eunuch and LESS"
Enuuchs just have their balls cut off.

Removing penis creates complications as the individual needs to be able to pee.
I think they already do in the WNBA. Half those chicks look like men.

I don't watch their games but when I am watching sports highlights at night and they show highlights of some of their games, I'm just like; "why do so many of these chicks look like Allen Iverson?" Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Several years ago, a NBA player got into hot water when he said in an interview that any High School district champion basketball team would mop the floor with any Countries womens Olympic team.
Several years ago, a NBA player got into hot water when he said in an interview that any High School district champion basketball team would mop the floor with any Countries womens Olympic team. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Sucks for him for being honest because of the backlash, but he was completely correct about that.

My senior year in high school, we played Houston Wheatley in a tournament. We won the game, but they were some tall and big athletic dudes who just won district. They would have easily killed the best WNBA team in a game. We only won because we were just as tall and athletic as they were. Otherwise, they would have killed us too... grown women can't match in the game of basketball even a teen-age boy's level of athleticism if he has it. It's not even close.

They make a big deal when a woman dunks a girl basketball. I was dunking a man-sized basketball in 9th fucking grade, so I'm hardly impressed with their lame one handed barely over the rim dunks.
A eunuch is castrated but they still have a penis (why? I don't know) So I originally wanted to write, "it makes you a eunuch and more" but that doesn't make any sense. However, if you do the math and read it the same way then we get "it makes you a eunuch and LESS" Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Gotcha sir. I still like to read your stuff.

Enuuchs just have their balls cut off.

Removing penis creates complications as the individual needs to be able to pee. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Thats what surgery is for.
  • WTF
  • 12-17-2021, 12:02 PM
My point is that women in sports should not be crying about inequality in pay when they can't compete against men.
They can't even beat a ball less man.

Maybe they should all compete according to their testosterone levels. Some women would be moved up to men's competition and some men would be moved to the womens.

It is a touchy subject.

Should say a female kicker be allowed to compete with men in football?

Why should women get to cherry pick what they deem equal?

The hypocrisy seems strange...even though I understand and agree with it in practicality. In principle, I do not.
I think this new "male" swimmer at Penn. has ignited a firestorm of protests. I think all those young women who were afraid to speak up for fear of being labeled "trans-phobic" will now start stepping up. If they don't, there will be no such thing as female sports in the future.
Should say a female kicker be allowed to compete with men in football? Originally Posted by WTF
All you have to do to answer that question is to check out Mo Isom on youtube. She was a cute chick and great story. Her Mo vs competitions were funny. But the bottom line is although she was great at soccer at LSU, and they gave her a chance to be a field goal kicker... she failed miserably because she simply isn't a dude who has the leg strength to compete with young men.

That is not me being sexist. That is just a fucking fact. Women cannot physically compete with any man on a highly competitive level.
My point is that women in sports should not be crying about inequality in pay when they can't compete against men.
They can't even beat a ball less man.

Maybe they should all compete according to their testosterone levels. Some women would be moved up to men's competition and some men would be moved to the womens.

It is a touchy subject.

Should say a female kicker be allowed to compete with men in football?

Why should women get to cherry pick what they deem equal?

The hypocrisy seems strange...even though I understand and agree with it in practicality. In principle, I do not. Originally Posted by WTF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyJIq_BNPME