Punctuality in outcalls

Depends upon what you mean when you say "trash". Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Dirty incall, dirty all around, dirty mattress on the floor, dickers with their clients, tardiness, texting/talking on the phone during appointments, tells you one thing then upsells when you get there, poor service, drama, treating guys and others like trash, Staff Edit problems, I think I have golden pussy so I can treat you like crap, etc.

Hope that clarifies it for ya.
funny, you seem so high and mighty and yet your post is filled with grammatical errors. you say you only post reviews as a warning for the most part, but i am only seeing two reviews.
hmmm.... Originally Posted by otheremailx11
Worthless response.

Those two reviews are my two warnings. Is this difficult to imagine?

High and mighty. That's you talking to yourself. I post how I feel. It comes out the way it comes out.
Dirty incall, dirty all around, dirty mattress on the floor, dickers with their clients, tardiness, texting/talking on the phone during appointments, tells you one thing then upsells when you get there, poor service, drama, treating guys and others like trash, Staff Edit problems, I think I have golden pussy so I can treat you like crap, etc.

Hope that clarifies it for ya. Originally Posted by ElleW
What you have described is the absolute bottom of the barrel.

I've seen this and walked away from it like anyone who values his or her own time would.

If I'm going to pay money for a service, my expectation is that the service will be a realization of what I've been promised, or probably more accurately, led to believe.

Physical unattractiveness goes right up there on your list. In fact, it may be more important than that other stuff.

Outcall dates at reasonable hotels solves the issue of the hook's housekeeping. I definitely do not want to roll around in an unclean atmosphere, even if the hook believes herself to be Martha Stewart Pt. 2.
I don't have transportation so out calls are usually not offered unless the gentleman wants to pick me up or pay cab fair. No extra donation to me since all transportation would be on the gentleman. So there really would not be a punctuality issue.

Hope that clarifies it for ya. Originally Posted by ElleW
Well well well..... what was the staff edit word this time?

Is there a list of words that can't be used on this site??? It's gotta be getting fucking long....
It was just initials, believe it or not.
I thought that was OK but apparently not. Eccie does need a list of terms we cannot use, I cant keep up...

You receive a warning or points for things you didnt know were ok or not because there is NO list for terms NOT allowed in the guiedlines...

Note to all... the letters N & V are not allowed here. Also not allowed is the word nose and veins.

Like for real Eccie post a list of terms and letters NOT allowed!! Are members supposed to guess what is and isn't allowed?

Jeeze laweeze, make it clear what is or what isnt... This site is many years old, get it together. Why is it so unclear after all these years existing...
It was just initials, believe it or not. Originally Posted by jokacz
I actually saw the two words before they got RED Staff Edited

Two full words, one describing ... an internal body part... a vessel of sorts.... and the other word described a protruding external body part...

Now I'm wondering if either of those will get "edited"

I'll wait here....
There is definitely censorship here and I don't understand part of it.

Mention a word, even blurt it out in a general (actually completely non-specific) way, and it's getting zapped.

This is the discretion of the mods? OK. Understood. And the people who complain about it the most have the most experience with it and have gone up one side of it and down the other.

But like what is the rationale. I would love to know this.

I'm imagining that those in a position to answer this intelligently will either ignore this, say that it's been beaten to death more times that you can count, or say fuck you it's our board and if you don't like it, leave.

Really who cares. They don't want you talking about people's medical conditions or illegal recreational substances. Big fucking deal.
Maybe it has something to do with Texas. Look at the fucked up text books they give to their students. Full of revisionist history and creationism. Of course climate change is a liberal conspiracy to send money to China. And then look at the dumb fucks they elect as governors and senators. Never get in an argument with an idiot...
just like hands ...up dont shoot really ...happened right commie mummy?

...as far as ...elections ya care ta ...compare the economic ...conditions in texas vs new ...york an yer progressive ...wonderland
...as far as ...elections ya care ta ...compare the economic ...conditions in texas vs new ...york an yer progressive ...wonderland Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Fracking is the difference, they rape the land, we don't.

But that POS Pegula wants to.
sure commie mummy the only ...business in texas be frackin
sure commie mummy the only ...business in texas be frackin Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Nope, they have defense contractors too sucking on the government tit. Fracking brought back their oil industry, so they could rape the land a second time. And don't forget steers and queers.
They don't want you talking about people's medical conditions or illegal recreational substances. Big fucking deal. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Sometimes it's okay to speculate.