Review: Three Men and a Lady - MFMM w/ DallasRain

FML I want back in LOL
Five Stars, Bravo & yes, I'd love to join you freaky people someday, lol!

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Well, DallasRain is coming in July...maybe you come on up and make it a MFMFM kind of fun time?
hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
MM... I just have to stand up and clap and bravo bravo, well done sir!! Wow I am breathless after reading that!!!

Kudos to you, Dallas and the other fine gentleman, sounds like fun was had by all on Dallas's highway to hell.

Just totally in awe and speechless!!

Dallas you rock Thanks for sharing MM
MM... I just have to stand up and clap and bravo bravo, well done sir!! Wow I am breathless after reading that!!!

Kudos to you, Dallas and the other fine gentleman, sounds like fun was had by all on Dallas's highway to hell.

Just totally in awe and speechless!!

Dallas you rock Thanks for sharing MM Originally Posted by Grizzly
Thank you sir!
Dallas has a way of bringing the best kink out of all of us!

Yes SHE does!! Considering I wrote the original "3 men and a naughty Gal" a few years ago about her, me, and two other straight dudes, she still has it!! While there was only straight activity going on, it was still hot as well!
thanks yall...I think age should not define who we are and what we do.......let's just rock it till we can't rock it no more!!!!
For sure!!
Yes SHE does!! Considering I wrote the original "3 men and a naughty Gal" a few years ago about her, me, and two other straight dudes, she still has it!! While there was only straight activity going on, it was still hot as well! Originally Posted by badhusband
Woo Yes! That looks like a hot time - great read!

Apologies for accidentally cribbing your title - just pure accident but definitely a fitting one.

For those interested, the original:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=144735

Some of us are just now catching up
that is the hottest thing i have read in a while.

makes me want to lose my inhibitions...I need to find some playmates!!
Well, DallasRain is coming in July...maybe you come on up and make it a MFMFM kind of fun time? Originally Posted by mm-good
I really wanted to meet you guys with DallasRain this trip, but I don't think I can make it happen. I'm definitely planning a visit in the near future though & appreciated the invite! Happy 4th of July weekend!

~
I really wanted to meet you guys with DallasRain this trip, but I don't think I can make it happen. I'm definitely planning a visit in the near future though & appreciated the invite! Happy 4th of July weekend!

You are welcome to join in anytime !
Have a happy 4th as well
Five Stars, Bravo & yes, I'd love to join you freaky people someday, lol!

Yes! Yes!
I want to try this soon!!!