ATF?

Froot loops with marshmellows Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Yes!! That's on my list too!
always with the brittany. .
Hey, no problem. I'm making cream of wheat for dinner. Wonder what it would be like with some pumpkin spice in there? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

I think I'm headed off the deep end.
Just dreamed about putting dabs of warm cream of wheat (cow?) on your breast and licking it off.

Help me!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Honey Combs
I like strawberry frosted Mini Wheats and Captain Crunch.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch hands down
This one is really good, too. Honestly, I just love cereal.
Attached Images File Type: png image.png (388.1 KB, 145 views)
They should make this thread a sticky. Everybody had a difference of opinion, nobody got butt hurt or banned. Threads like this will help us grow as a group. Also I like Resses peanut butter balls, wait until they are soggy and put them in the freezer so they are half frozen. I know I'm CDO... OCD in correct alphabetical order.
They should make this thread a sticky. Everybody had a difference of opinion, nobody got butt hurt or banned. Threads like this will help us grow as a group. Also I like Resses peanut butter balls, wait until they are soggy and put them in the freezer so they are half frozen. I know I'm CDO... OCD in correct alphabetical order. Originally Posted by Btkj30
Just seeing this and seriously laughing right now about the OCD.. Our last conversation about both of our little quirks 😘
Reeses is definitely an awesome cereal to. I eat them without milk. Put em in a Ziploc bag. Bam. Snack. 😀
  • MrGiz
  • 09-23-2016, 09:22 PM
I had a taste forSpecialK but got burned out. Originally Posted by lil nicky
I feel your pain , personally!!
When " on game "... It was VERY, VERY Good!!
Finally Mr Gibbons gets some credit... if you know Grapenuts you know who I am talking about... LOL....
I think my fave would have to be Cinnamon Toast Crunch, hands down.