Is prostate play still taboo.

Been too long since I’ve had the pleasure of The Athena Experience, often reminisce back to my first time. Originally Posted by elomac

Ditto
Lol Butt of course....I also have wet wipes and a puppy pad so we keep the maids happy.
Butt seriously as a nurse I always glove up and give you a prostate exam normally with your cock in my mouth...just to make sure all is well...lo Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Do you also use your mouth and tongue to check carefully for testicular cancer? Lol.
The famous line - wish I knew then what I know now...

The first time my ass got involved in anything was an ATF literally begging me to let her lick it - and I refused, embarrassed as much as anything.

About that time there were many glowing endorsements of Loving Kayla's Prostate Massage, frequently coupled with a simultaneous oral finish courtesy of ~ze~. During her last reincarnation, ~ze~ was one of my regulars, and introduced me to her version of Layla's PM and I was sold.

If you get to Dallas and have the courage, go see Christina Watkins - she's not only wowing guys with the resurrection of her phenomenal BBBJ/DT/CIM routine, on request she'll throw in a simultaneous PM. Gents, I can personally attest that will cause your toenails to shred your insoles. Ladies, you might try to bribe her into helping you learn this art form.
i have learned how to milk a guy without a table while doing prostate play!!
I love to get Prostate Play from Massage Parlors.
I can tell you that Dallas Rain is wonderful at this.
Dallas Rain, If you ever make it back to Wichita, I would love to schedule some time
I sure hope not
Its only taboo if you want it to be I happen to love providing it!