U.S. Treasury's Mnuchin defies House subpoena for Trump's tax returns

Mnuchin is doing the right thing in making this a court issue and not some free reign request from upset partisan House members trying to politicize their "need" for the information. Originally Posted by eccielover
And the sad FACT is he'd probably do the same for Tran!!!!!

Sad for Tran to have that attitude about others' private info.
^^^^^^
What a great segue:
: Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That's an insult to Drs. Howard, Fine and Howard.
let me explain it to you. I don't believe a God Damn word of that. Trump says he is under audit, but he is a continuous liar. he doesn't want ANY returns released. on the stump he said the previous 3 years were under audit. besides, I don't care if IRS has finalized the returns, I want to see what Trump reported, whether accepted or not. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This from a guy who says their is a good chance he'll vote for him during the next election...Hummm...who's the continuous liar??
You're to the right of whom...continuous liar.
That's an insult to Drs. Howard, Fine and Howard. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Yeah, I agree, but they would laugh about it.
Think of the various satire they slipped into their scripts.

The most currently amusing thing is that the Dims can't even follow a script
...the Dims can't even follow a script Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
What "script"?

Parrots don't have "scripts," they have noise to imitate.

Now that they've failed to scare him out of office and have failed to remove all they have to whine about is he won't give up his tax returns just like they won't. Oh, yea, I forgot: he's not really building a "wall" .... "like he promised" ....
This from a guy who says their is a good chance he'll vote for him during the next election...Hummm...who's the continuous liar??
You're to the right of whom...continuous liar. Originally Posted by bb1961
I'm to the right of you!

and the tax returns are coming!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp
I'm to the right of you!

and the tax returns are coming!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You do realize that the article you posted has nothing to do with the tax returns.
What "script"?
Parrots don't have "scripts," they have noise to imitate.
Now that they've failed to scare him out of office and have failed to remove all they have to whine about is he won't give up his tax returns just like they won't. Oh, yea, I forgot: he's not really building a "wall" .... "like he promised" .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
But the parrots aren't following the that script.

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
You do realize that the article you posted has nothing to do with the tax returns. Originally Posted by eccielover
not directly, no.. but it suggests the tax returns are on the way, given the Court ruling.. and the thread is about Trump's tax returns, believe it or not.
not directly, no.. but it suggests the tax returns are on the way, ..... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
... but will they get there before November 2020?
... but will they get there before November 2020? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If ever.
... but will they get there before November 2020? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If ever. Originally Posted by bambino
probably not.. because everyone involved with Trump will go to jail before they surrender the returns. they are scared to death of what will be revealed.
probably not.. because everyone involved with Trump will go to jail before they surrender the returns. they are scared to death of what will be revealed. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The IRS already knows what’s in the returns. Why wasn’t he arrested years ago for tax issues? Trumps tax preparers are most likely very smart.,I doubt very much they would put themselves in legal jeopardy for anyone, including Trump.
The IRS already knows what’s in the returns. Why wasn’t he arrested years ago for tax issues? Trumps tax preparers are most likely very smart.,I doubt very much they would put themselves in legal jeopardy for anyone, including Trump. Originally Posted by bambino
I don't think there is anything illegal there, it's a question of ties to Russia or other "suspect" business involvements. that's what makes it so queer, that Trump would be so guarded about the information.. no other President in history has clutched past returns so tightly.

granted, nothing good can come from releasing the returns. they will reveal something negative, be it big economic losses, questionable transactions (like that sudden $5 million in interest received, back around 1994), or, like with Beto, measly Charity/Church contributions, vis-a-vis income reported.
probably not.. because everyone involved with Trump will go to jail before they surrender the returns. they are scared to death of what will be revealed. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

no. they are scared to death of breaking the law. that's what would send them to jail.