I LOVE CIM

Currently enroute to Narnia by way of KCMO (to pick up SexyKaylen). Prepare to land. Originally Posted by HUMP!
I'm ready and waiting
Where are we going doll? I love giving road head..Makes my pussy wet just thinking about it.. Damn but so yummy.
Currently enroute to Narnia by way of KCMO (to pick up SexyKaylen). Prepare to land. Originally Posted by HUMP!
  • HUMP!
  • 10-26-2015, 02:44 PM
Well, we were going to meet our ebony postress, Danielle Reid, in her home state of Narnia, but it appears she's suddenly been banned. Naughty girl.
Perhaps we should let the OP NymphoNadia know we can pick her up and invite any others who want to join in. Wadya think?
If there is anything hotter than a pretty lady that obviously (or plays the part incredibly well) loves to earn and then devour your cum, I have yet to experience it. Maybe 2 ladies? Originally Posted by icansmile

Is that true? Were you raised Amish or something? I thought we were close in age, I lost my virginity when I was 15 the 2nd time I was laid it was my first CIMNQNS. I didn't meet a girl that didn't swallow until I was 26 and she was CIMNQBS. Spit it right into my bellybutton These days lots of girls just can't bring themselves to do the deed. I tell them "You know your mom was much freakier that you are".
Mmm I Love to feel how warm it is!
Alexis and Kaylen, I bet you would enjoy pegging better than cim, Right Mrs Dallas Rain?
Not sure what you mean by that? But I Love things in my mouth, gargling, swallowing, snowballing, etc.
alexissweet69 "Mmm I Love to feel how warm it is!"
alexissweet69 "... But I Love things in my mouth, gargling, swallowing, snowballing, etc."

Mmmm, me too, Alexis.
IM NOT SURE WHAT IT IS BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT SQUIRTING ALL OVER ME Originally Posted by NymphoNadia
<---- is a big shooter
Mmm I Love to feel how warm it is! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
+1
Alexis and Kaylen, I bet you would enjoy pegging better than cim, Right Mrs Dallas Rain? Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
MMMMMMMMMMM hell yeah!!!!!!!!!
IM NOT SURE WHAT IT IS BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT SQUIRTING ALL OVER ME Originally Posted by NymphoNadia
Cum to the RGV...
But what about CIM with snowballing?
  • suzee
  • 11-19-2015, 07:03 AM
A mouthful a day keeps the doctor away and the more the better, I love it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...epression.html

I know I am a lot happier when I get my daily dosage and the more I get the better I feel.

I am so glad to hear that research supports my experience. I have also found a blowjob to be a homecure for toothache, backache, headache/migraine, anxiety, stress, depression and a number of other physical and psychological maladies for the recipient . Lots of protein also so it must be good for you.

http://www.whattoexpect.com/wom/prec...superfood.aspx
"Semen is only one percent sperm; the rest is composed of over 200 separate proteins, as well as vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc"

I guess Momma was wrong......, Suzee xoxo
I like the way you ladies think...suck it, show it, snowball it, swalllow it! Great way to end a session!!