Check out my new video! and showcase....

That was pretty clever, it is amazing what you can do with a good looking model, a DSLR camera and a computer!
Viva la Lola indeed, good job. I was expecting a bunny or dove to come out of the hat though.

You also bear an uncanny resemblance to one of my exs. O_o.
  • 07-30-2014, 08:05 PM
Topself!!!
Lola you are my new MUSE!!! Your vid will be in my sig line!!!!
I thought about pulling my little doggie out of the hat but she is no face pics.... not full service.... has a sensitive head to sun.. must wear hat and cannot swim! .... high maintenance.... 500 an hour...

Holy Crap!!!

WELL.......if THAT just isn't the stimulus this site needed! This is the best thing posted here in MONTHS!!!

Lola, this got me aroused quicker than you did when I saw you last week What an absolutely beautiful video, and showcases you perfectly.

Got MY motor running. I'm Livin' la Vida Lola!
.... high maintenance.... 500 an hour...[/IMG] Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Wait...when did she go up to 500 per hour? I guess Tuffy owes her at least another couple thousand..........
What's the over / under on hearing Ricky Martin in the background of coffee shops or restroom stalls across Dfw for the next couple weeks
Congrats on the video, very nice work.
Damn...that was awesome. Makes me wanna "take my clothes off & go dancing in the rain" with you Lola baby. Be sure those boots are available next time we see each other.
lola can u help me with a video...that was sexyliscious
Too long; didn't watch. :-P Originally Posted by corona
Yeah,it was too long! I guess that's why I watched it 4 times back to back!
Hot!! Lola
Simply put: I LOVE LOLA!!
Simply put: I LOVE LOLA!! Originally Posted by planojim
Amen to that - she is greatness!
Understood JL! No matter what she wears I'll always love the photo I took of her wearing a sweatshirt that I got when I was 14!:

Amen to that - she is greatness! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Whooooo baby you are a sexy beast Nicely done, the vid and the pics! Two thumbs (and one of something else) up!