Fake Reviews

Are you speaking from personal experience david?
Are you speaking from personal experience david? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
pertaining to what? I have had a couple of guys call my reviews fake, but when I told them to check with the providers as each one has her contact info in the review and report back when one says she did not see me, and I am still waiting on the responses, I do not think they will be adult enough to do so as they would have to admit they were wrong, because all my reviews are legit. Since you are one of the handful of guys who go by what you assume and state your theories as facts and not what you know for certain, then you too are welcome to check as well, unless you can use the force to contact them young skywalker!
Since you are one of the handful of guys who go by what you assume and state your theories as facts and not what you know for certain, then you too are welcome to check as well, unless you can use the force to contact them young skywalker! Originally Posted by davidfree986
Can you state when i did this. And no, i never even read one of your reviews. Seems like i stroke your nerve. Why?
Can you state when i did this. And no, i never even read one of your reviews. Seems like i stroke your nerve. Why? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Unlike you, instead of dodging a question with no answer and asking me one, how about answering my original question?, I do not hide behind a keyboard with an accusatory tone and make baseless smart ass remarks. I have no problem answering yours and can show links of past posts to prove what I say. http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055600198&postcount=24

You do not strike my nerve as you and the rest of your buddies who think this have no proof of anything you say about me other than your dumb ass theories. Unless you would like to set yourself apart from those guys and answer my question, what proof do you have showing what you say? But since you do not have any, you will probably sidestep that question as well.
Now i see why i stroke your nerve. I had called bs on one of your prior handles!
See what I mean? What part of proof of what you say do you not understand? I seem to strike a nerve with you when I post that out of nowhere, you have to respond to it with one of your thread hijacking cyber stalking bullshit posts.
No... I just asked a question if it was by experience.

You jumped.

You could have said many things.. But no, you thought i was accusing you of posting false reviews, which i didnt do to this current handle of yours.

I had accused other handles of yours.

I had posted my original question as a tease, not a trap but you still fell for it for it is in your memory my past accusation on your previous life. A guilty mind is very revealing bigdog.

On topic, fake reviews is one of the biggest offenses on Eccie and the reason why bigdog and NHR were banned. Guys that do that to get PA access are cheap bastards in my opinion. For other reasons even worse kind of bastards. But they are bastards and I have no respect for them.
Luke, you have already sided with that bigdog stuff so yes as I pointed out in the post I linked, therefore, I knew what you were talking about. But once again, you still have not nor will you provide any evidence of what you are talking about. That crap is really getting old. I have made my case in that you are full of shit, and backed it up, you have not nor will not make yours.