Looking for first taste of chocolate.. Who to choose

Howdy all

Looking for my first experience with a beautiful black lady..

Who should I select?

Love suggestions Originally Posted by cooper666999
Plenty of Beautiful Black Women on this board to choose from... Hell, see them all and pick your favorite lol. Have fun!
Lmao
Omg was that another attempt at a insult?? Wakeup u gotta do better than that. You're killing me here! The fat/racist insults are getting really boring my darling Slipup. I'll give u an A for Effort!!

I'll spread love and send u a "FAT" keyboard hug your way (let's hope I don't cause another 4.6 Earthquake). Btw I've always thought u needed one!!
Ok I have to go now and get ready for my 4 hr appt Slipup.. I'll talk to u later with your crazy self!!
Kind of hard to call me everything under the sun when all these fat whores around here are blotting it out...

We noticed...it registered 4.6 on the Richter scale... Originally Posted by Wakeup
SNL - note to self....have sex with both Karlie Raines and elegantiff....as soon as possible...

Two FINE ASS SEXY girls...right there....
Gabbyexotic

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=89774 Originally Posted by Chap0508
Thank you for the mention Chap
Spinner- Kammye

Voluptuous- Genesis Nicole

I know from personal experience both will treat you right. The others mentioned may be fantastic as well. I just haven't seen them.
SNL - note to self....have sex with both Karlie Raines and elegantiff....as soon as possible...

Two FINE ASS SEXY girls...right there.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Karlie 😛😛😛😛

Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
There is no larger swine on this board that those who hide behind a handle never reviewing and insulting ladies on a daily basis, like they are getting paid to do so.

Karlie 😛😛😛😛 Originally Posted by eleganttif
I see you boo lol
There aren't many *beautiful* anythings on eccie Houston. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Then why the fuck are you here?

Op, use search tool. Skim reiews.
Spinner- Kammye

Voluptuous- Genesis Nicole

I know from personal experience both will treat you right. The others mentioned may be fantastic as well. I just haven't seen them. Originally Posted by Oralist
MUAHZ.
There is no larger swine on this board that those who hide behind a handle never reviewing and insulting ladies on a daily basis, like they are getting paid to do so.

Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
PREACH.
Kammye, she is wonderful for your first chocolate experience! You will not go wrong there. Originally Posted by worldbfree
Ty dear..
Then why the fuck are you here?
....... Originally Posted by Mythos