A trip to the islands.Does this make you call

Oh-My-Gawd! What an ass girl! You sound like a lot of fun!
but even if a girl has all that take kissing,msog, bbbj, daty or any combination off the menu and see how many guys are forking over 200 plus for an intelligent funny girl with a great personality and limited menu
A man will always call a lady that is clean,beautiful,have a great attitude and awsome personality. No matter what is or is not on the menu.
So bottom line is having greek on the menu makes no difference. Guys might want to try it but might not come back or recommend if the lady stinks or have a bad attitude. Originally Posted by anita
life is all about ass
None at all girl. I am not able to travel because I am just not built for it...lol. It is rare that someone will cancel or choose not to see you based on this. Originally Posted by Ashlyn Allure
Well, Ashlyn, my sweet friend, ever since you flashed me your tits in broad daylight at Famous Dave's parking lot, I've had little else on my mind LOL

I do enjoy the greek ride, but not to the point it constitutes my final decision on whom to see. I enjoy just as much kissing, and a deep, complete french accent.

Good to see you here Ashlyn.....why the hell didn't you tell me about this place ???
Thanks Originally Posted by ginger

WOW, looks like I need to get myself to Kansas City.

And.....move that hand over just a wee bit !
If she gives it up and she enjoys it. Go for it
Greek is an activity I do not seek out. Maybe it's just me but I haven't found a Greek position that is very intimate and I prefer the intimate GFE.

I had two providers this year to expressly ask for Greek. That's fine. I fulfilled their request and we both enjoyed it. I would never pay extra for the experience.

As a footnote: I dated a lady in the early 80's who only did Greek as vaginal sex was very painful to her. My spouse of 23 years, a former provider, enjoys Greek. As a result, Greek isn't a "novelty" to me.
for me i have taken a trip to the greek isles, but i found out mr. pete doesn't respond well after making a visit and I have trouble going on to the second leg of the journey, so I tend to just stick with the box that purrs Originally Posted by oenghus

I'm sorry but you have to get a new avatar. It looks like a shrunken head thats alive.
I think destination is important when determining which provider to see. However, I think it is directly related to the clients desires/mood. For example, I was curious to try Greek the last time I saw a provider. I diligently researched providers looking for those who offered Greek. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a provider who did Greek. Based on this latest experience, I'd venture to say that probably only 5 to 10% of providers advertise Greek. It would be interesting to know how many providers that don't advertise Greek but would be willing to offer if asked.
If they don't advertise it then usually they don't offer it or they upsell for it. Not always but usually
I have found that while many do not advertise greek, as you see them more regularly and they are more comfortable, it becomes available. However, as always and with everything else in this hobby, YMMV.
I somewhat agree, burkalini. Based upon what a couple of providers have told me, I think that there is probably a selection of ladies who do offer Greek but more YMMV, depending on the size of the guy and their comfort with him. They don't want every guy coming in to see them just for Greek, especially those of a very large size or ones out to prove something.
I just made a trip there and back again, whew! Wears me out and makes me light headed, but what a ride!
Tiffany if it isn't a little intense it's not worth the ride.
But, Ginger, your ad shows a $75 add for traveling to the islands. Why that?